Chapter - 10

Ebi bus arrived later than usual today, she has an important class so she started running in the campus to her class

running in the campus to her class. On the way she bumped into many of them and apologized in return, but someone grabbed her hand and rotated her to front of him Ebi stumbled little and looks at the person.

Ebi saw him , who she hated the most, the famous college hot throb, a play boy jeon jungkook. he is such a rich spoiled brat. she don't like him at all. The two of them never spoke to each other, jk is her senior,
he saw her lots of time with her friends. she seemed silent and good girl so he never went near her. Jk saw her face to toe then , again her face this time his eyes catched her glaring eyes.

"leave my hand" Ebi coldly said, jk doesnt like her tone, "No" he said with playful smile. Shes done with him, Ebi pulled her hand away from him with her full force, and started move further. Hes not like this act of her, he thinks that she's quite girl, but now he knows shes arrogant one.

He runs behind her and blocked her way "say sorry to me" jk said.

why would i ebi said with irritation.

Jk- because you bumped me he said and pointing at himself.

Ebi- its your fault, you should walk carefully his face was Jungshook for a moment. he never expected this reply. All the campus girls are fan to him. But this girl is just uhhh never mind!

She is a new acquaintance for him. he wanted to continue the play. " if you don't say sorry to me, I'll not let you go"

"ohh boy! did you think, I'll get scared" she smirked at him. he doesn't know the reason behind that smirk of her. blink of eye she pushed him to the nearest empty class room and locked it outside.

"Never mess with Ebi, you bewkuf!" She said and run from there.

Jk was stunned by her. he smiled unknowingly, he likes her boldness. take out of his phone he called his friend to open the door.

****

yn is sitting doing nothing. her mind is full of her family. she really miss them. today morning she got a call from her family and spoke to all of them, they seemed enjoyed without her. she will go to India after getting enough money to started her own business.

Her thoughts are cut by the telephone rings. she know who it was. " miss yn i want current inbound and outbound statements within five minutes" the deepest voice hitted her ear.

"Noted sir" she spoke softly and sigh.

He has so many employees, why me always she mumbled to herself and started working.

Taehyung heard a knock sound 'did she come so fast' he thought and said "come in"

"Hello! Mr. Kim" hearing this taehyung lift his head to see who, it was smith , he's smiling ear to ear,coming forward to taehyung and extended his hand for a handshake. Taehyung also shook hands.

Welcome Mr. Smith , have a seat taehyung said. Smith seated himself and started talking some business Matters.

They hear knock sound.

After getting permission to enter in
She comes in, with pen drive and had handover to taehyung " Here sir, what you asked for,In the first folder top two file is statment sir" she politely said, taehyung hmms in reply and gestured her to leave.

Yn bow to him when she going to leave Smith called her.

"excuse me miss" yn turn to him " yes sir ,do you need any help?"she asked him with confusion. Taehyung was carefully watching them. "No need any help, whats your beautiful name?"

Why is he asking my name? she thought and looks at taehyung who is glaring smith with his darkened eyes. She gulped and avert her gazw to smirth.

"Yn sir" she said.

"are you foreigner?" he again questioned

"yes sir"

"Im Smith nice to meet you" he extended his hand for shake.

Yn knows him, that day she saw his picture on news, hes Mr. Kim's client so she also lends her hand . Their act made taehyung fury.

" Nice to meet you too sir , i have to go now, excuse me" she said and moved.

"Wait yn" he called her name like he already know her. Yn stopped and looks t him. taking out a small card from his coat pocket and give it to yn. She take the card from him, but smith touches her fingers purposely, Making taehyung palms tightened.

Yn was inspecting the card carefully, its written his name, company name and mobile number.

" If you need anything yn just call me"
Yn looked at him with confusion, she didnt get good vibe form this man. He mean it something. She know very well what he wants from her. She had to let him know that she wanted nothing to do with him.

"Thank you sir, but wont be needing anything from you" She returned his card to him, she bowed and went out. Smith was left speechless.

Taehyung controlled his laughter. He knows shes different. Taehyung felt proud of her. Every days she looks more different and beautiful In his eyes. He couldnt stop admiring her.

"Mr.Smith behave with my employees, they are my responsibility" he said with dangerous tone. Smith gulped and noted his head.

The grocery in her house was less. After her works hours are don she went for the grocery shopping, she buy some vegetables, chocolate, instant noodles, napkins and extra paying bills she wen went straight to the home.

Yn felt something strange, she surely knows that someone was following her. Shes worried about that.

"Sir mam arrived her home safely" a man said.

"Did anything happen to her on the way ?" Taehyung asked.

"No sir nothing happened" hearing this taehyung cut the call.

He appointed one secret bodyguard for yn today, because what happened to her yesterday was not safe. what would have happened if he's not been at her house yesterday. He want to bury them alive and he'll do it.