Chapter - 11

" This will not be comfortable ebi" yn said and sighs big,  ebi was glaring at her

" This will not be comfortable ebi" yn said and sighs big, ebi was glaring at her.

"yn you are going to party. you're not aunty or granny to wear old model clothes. nowadays they also wearing revealing dress" it's been a hour they're in the dress shop to select a dress for yn, but didn't choose a single one. yn was rejecting most of the dress.

"Please ebi don't force me , I chose this one" but yn saw disappointed ebi.

"Okay amma! Your choice" yn let ebi to choose something for her. Ebi smiled at her, and finally she chose one according to yn preference. They paid the cash headed to home.

Today evening yn is going to the party. ebi was make yn face with some light makeup. she started getting ready.

Media people's are covered the entrance of the hotel, highly secured with guards. Guests are entering one by one. rich people's shows their money in their cloths. some of them drinking, some of them dancing. their happy vibes are filled the hotel.

yn come to the party and joined with her friends. " hey yn you look pretty." said yuna.

Yn- " you both are beautiful too"

Hana- " But you're more than us, I'm really jealous of you".

"ohh sto-" she stopped talking when they heard cheers of people.

Six handsome man's comes, media people are asking them so much questions, but the boy's are ignoring them. girls are drool over them.

"Who are they" yn asked

" they all are Mr. Kim's brothers" yuna answered.

"all of them ? " yn questioned in shock.

"yeah but not blood related, I don't know how they became brothers, but they were all important to Mr. Kim. half of the Korea owned by them. you see, the 4th one, he's a student. except him all are top business man" hana declared.

"Hey girls" three of them turned to see who it was , " you guys are looking gorgeous, especially you yn, you're breathtakingly beautiful" Noah said eyeing yn head to toe yuna smack his head.

" How am i" Noah said pointing at himself.

"In that suit of yours, you look like a servant here" yuna teasing him, he also started teasing her.

"And you look like a lizard in green dress of yours " all of them starting laughing .

Cars arrived at the spot in formation. All the journalists are standing at the entrance with fear and hesitant. Everyone knows who's coming. The place that was noisy for so many hours is now quiet. His dark aura occupied the place. He was proud that everyone was afraid of him. The journalists who had interviewed all of them, became silent in fear when they saw the devil KIMTAEHYUNG. He strides in majestically, like a lion ruling the ramparts. People's got goosebumps when they saw him.

Taehyung's brothers and business mans are congratulated him for his success and new deal. he was drinking with his hyungs but his eyes are searching someone, the place was really crowd, he can't find her.

"searching someone?" Jimin voice brings him back.

"Nope" taehyung said.

"I know very well whom your eyes are searching for" jimin said teasingly.

"Shut up" Taehyung was glaring at him.

"I just want to help you, I know were she is" said jimin and started drinking, hearing this taehyung eyes flicked.