Chapter - 12

"Ohh! you come very early , did party end so soon?" yn entered the house, and hugged ebi. Yn look like she was scared of something.

" yn what happened there?" ebi asked her with seriousness.

" mr. kim asked me to dance with him, i agr-eed. he was really close duri-ng our dance, i really uncomfortable ebi, and a-nd started car- ess my body" she said and started remembering what happened back there.

" Yn calm down okey ! first sit , I'll bring water" said ebi and went to kitchen.

Ebi come back bring a glass of water. Yn drinks "now finish what you stopped" ebi said.

"I tried to stop him but he was not right state of mind to understand, he was drunk. he tried to kiss me, i excused from him saying that i want to use restroom, and end up here" she said all in one breath.

Ebi was taken back for a moment " you don't did anything wrong right, i mean did you slap him ?or scold him ? " Ebi knows well about taehyung ,anyone who opposes him will be in death's grip the next moment.

"No ebi, i well know him, he's dangerous and powerful. so i didn't want to regret later doing anything to him" yn is sure she didn't any mistake, but she doesn't not know that ignoring him is a huge mistake. knowing yn don't did anything wrong, Ebi breath out in relief. Two of them sitting silently on the couch, yn mind was filled with her family memories. her family had always protected her. when she's with her family, no outsider even dare to take a single look at her. Everyone treated her with respect.

" I want to go to India as soon as possible. book a flight ticket which will take off first" she wanted to go to them immediately.

"why so sudden?" ebi come out of her thoughts and questioned her.

"i really missing my family, don't worry I will come back to you" yn said and hugged ebi.

"Did you forgot our krish and sita marriage also after two weeks. I'll come next week. because I have some unfinished work in the university, Now go and pack your luggage, I'll book the ticket" Ebi said making yn noted her head.

Yn was curious to see her family , At the same time sad to leave her friend alone. Ebi booked early Morning flight. Yn started packing her luggage.

Time 3.40 am

They are in the airport, ebi come here to send of yn. " call me when you reached home" ebi will always be concerned about yn.

"Hm ,take care ebi , don't forgot to feed britto in time, bye!" they hugged each other. Yn raised the puppy ever since she bring to her home. she named that puppy britto.

Leejoon called yn telephone, Noah noticed yn cabin phone was continuously ringing so he answered "miss yn Mr. kim asked called you to his cabin" hearing lee voice Noah cleared his throat and started spoke