Chapter - 23

Enjoy your reading:)

It was noon, Yn was sleeping in her room, The peaceful surroundings of the hotel, the comfortable setting of her room, all this made her sleep soundly. After talking to taehyung's brothers, yn and her family members ate together. Taehyung and his brothers are gone somewhere.

Someone knocks on the door of yn room, after long days yn was in deep slumber, because of that she doesn't hear it. The sound was louder this time, it made her woke up from her sleep, yn opened the door little bit of annoyance. There Ebi stood with three new faces .

" what ebi, who are they?" yn asked in her dry voice, her throat parched from the long sleep.

"they are beautician yn, They have come to beautify you" ebi said. Yn arched her eyebrows in confusion

"Why makeup now for tomorrow's wedding?" yn questioned. The three women there laughed a little.

"Mam did you forgot today is your mehndi ceremony" one of those three women say. This was a bit of a surprise to her because taehyung had not told her anything about the marriage. she thinks that her marriage will be according to the Christian tradition.

'He is Christian right? Then why is he arranging the marriage according to the Hindu system?' she thought.

Yn let them in, They sat on the sofa. She took a glass of water and drank it completely. the girls are unpacking their makeup things. it's look like all the things are brand new. Ebi drag yn to the balcony.

" Why did you bring me here?" She questions. Ebi peeked to see if the three girls were watching them or not. "Are you really going to marry him?" Ebi asked yn after making sure those girls don't see them.

"Why are you asking this question after knowing everything that happened" If those women got to know what yn and ebi are talking about, they will go and tell others so she said like whisper to ebi. Taehyung already told the media that their marriage was love marriage, because of his reputation. so she maintained his lies or else who know what he'll do.

"You still have a lot of time to escape from here" Ebi says that her friend's life should not be ruined.

"Do you think that he will not do any harm to my family after knowing i escaped from there ?Ebi he's such a psycho, I myself have seen it with my own eyes, that day a man caught me for running away from taehyung, but what he did was so cruel, like a madman taehyung shoot that man's arm just because that man touched me, taehyung is totally a DEMON. He will never let my family live in peace until he reaches me. So I better do what he want" yn explaining the truth to ebi that she can't do nothing because of the only reason she has a big family. Ebi hugged her tightly.

"Mam can you fresh up, after that we'll started makeup" one of the women asks, it's break their emotional moment.

"Mannerless bitch" braking their hug, ebi mumbled. yn gave a small smile and went to fresh up.

After freshened, the girls started doing makeup her head to toe. They even cut the split ends of the yn hair. "Sir loves you more mam" one of the girl said. yn looked at her through the mirror with a furrowed brow.

"He sternly told us that the make-up that was going to be done on you should not cause any harm to you, We are the best make-up experts in India but sir didn't allow us to carry any of our make-up products. he gave us all brand new products for you mam. he's really caring you mam" the girl said while doing her work.