Chapter - 18

It's been two days yn comes to her home

It's been two days yn comes to her home. She completely forgot taehyung issue, Now yn is quietly sitting on her bed scrolling through mobile. She could hear her family talking loudly downstairs so she hurried went downstairs to see what happened. All of her family members are present there except children's. Her brothers and father, her father brothers all are sitting in the couch anxiously. she had never seen her family like this.

"Dad what happened, you guys all are look so worried" she comes closer to them .

"nothing happened dear! just go back to your room" he doesn't want to make his daughter worried so he simply said that.

"I'm not a little kid appa, tell me" She Is stubborn one.

"listen to what dad said yn, go back to your room" her brother jai said ,There is anger in his voice.

"Don't talk to her like that, yn dear come" Father's brother Ravi said. She sits next to him.

"tell me appa what happened" She also calls her father's younger brothers as father.

"All the buyer's are cancelled their deal with ours" he said and sighs big.

"Why dad?" she want to know the reason so she questioned.

"we don't know why they cancelled. the goods we sent to them are also returning. based on their orders we also stored lots of goods in our godown. All that has become a big loss for us now" Her brother arun worriedly said.

"We have been doing business with them for 10 years, I don't know why they suddenly did thi" her brother veer said. In the morning they officially got a mail from all their buyers. they all are foreigners. the goods which they send to buyers recently, that also coming returns.

"No one wants to come forward to do business with us now, All the industrialists broke off their connection with us" arun said This shocked everyone in the hall.

"My childhood friend, my partner in business, he also take his shares back. I have no idea what happened to all of them" Her father sai, he never worried about money, The action of his childhood friend caused him great grief.

"you can file a case against them dad" She couldn't believe what they were saying. Their family has been running the company for many years. This has never happened before.

"I tried dear,but no one has come forward to take our case. Everyone gives a reason" She feels like they are all saying something that doesn't actually happen in reality. because its all happen in movies or some fictional books. doubts are occupied in her mind.

"What is going to happen after registering a case, we should not have done such a thing by believing in buyers" they should not prepare everything in advance that someone is giving an order.

"Even if a case is registered, it is not possible to say who will be favoured by their verdict. They will lie like That the material we provide is not quality" Raghav said.

"Nothing can be done with those goods now, Employees can be paid this month using the money in the bank. What we are going to do after that? What to answer to creditors. They gave the loan because of they trust our family" She couldn't bear to see her father saying that, her family was losing the weed.

"Don't give up hope dad, God will show us the good way" She consoled them.

While they were talking, a group of policemen came to her house. Everyone was surprised to see the police mans in their house. So far no police man have come to their house. everyone stood up and went to those police officers.

"Sir, orders have come from the top to arrest you" one of the police man said.

"what ? Arrest who?" Raghav asked his heigh pitch voice. He has been angry since morning and now this.