Chapter- 3

Ebi- " Care to explain yn" she asked with seriousness

Y/n- "He just come to give this ,that what i forgot in his car. Then, he asked me who I'm live with. Nothing happened Ebi ,please don't worry"

Ebi- "yn use your brain little , he's a business tycoon, biggest mafia, If he thinks he wants to give you this, why would he come here?, he should've sent his servants. there is something behind this, You know Yn, he's such a great womanizer, He has been mentioned in many magazines as being out with a lots of women. you should be careful and No matter what happens from now on don't hide it from me"

Yn pov

Everything she says is right, I've also seen it in a lot of magazines. what she said was for my own good. Oh god! How much she care for me!

Yn- "your the best person i ever had". Saying this I hug her. She's always care about me ,Ebi is the only friend i have. No matter what kind of problem i had, she always there for me.

Ebi- "come on , let's eat before it cold" we started eating.

After that I went to my room, i have to talk with my big family, taking the phone, dialled my appa number after two three rings he accept.

" hello appa, how are you?"

" I am really great, how are you my little girl" i smiled , he always used to say that I'm his little girl.

"I'm fine appa and how is everyone there and bulldozer brothers ?" we are joined family, totally 26 members including me. Have five elder brothers. i always call them with weird names. Our house always full of laughter. I'm the youngest one. Everyone treated me with love, care and protection, like a diamond, so far no one has even scolded me.

"All of them are fine honey, they really missed you especially your Grandparents, you should talk to them" he said.

"ok appa i will call them when I'm free"

" don't work overtime " he said with concern.

"i won't appa, take care of yourself"

"ok my little girl go and sleep it's late night there.

" bye! " saying that i cut the call . i feel relax after talking with him.

About my family we are joined family. My mother died four years ago. She was ill, and i really missed her so much. Ebi is my childhood friend, we did our graduation in a same college but different department. we scored a good percentage of mark .she want to became a doctor. i got a work from here the kim international shipping one of kimtaehyung company. that's why we are here. but i wanted to start my own business. That's my dream.

*

*

*

After coming from her house, Taehyung went straight to the club where his brother are enjoying. He sit down in VIP section.

Jimin-" hey tae where were you ?" They have been waiting for him for half an hour.

Taehyung- "why, did you miss me?" Taehyung asked playfully, no matter what, how cruel he is. He always love towards his brothers.

Rm- "we all are been waiting for you" they all looking at Taehyung suspiciously.

Taehyung- "what's the matter hyung"

Rm- "we found him" Today they found the traitor who leaked Taehyung's next moves to the enemy.

Taehyung- "send our man to catch him" There was a haughty glow on his face, that all those who opposed him deserved to die.

Suga- "he already in the basement Tae" What suga said surprised taehyung. he never missed anything.

Tae - "what? how i missed that" He asked and put down the glass in his hand.

jin - "that's why we are asking where were have you been?"

Taehyung - "i was helping a girl" he said and smirked formed in devilish handsome face.

Jungkook- "what? you're helping a girl , i can't believe hyung"

Taehyung- yes I'm

jhope- was she so special? that you didn't even come to torture that traitor?

Taehyung- "what so special in this hyung, i just saw her yesterday"

Suga - what's her name?

Taehyung- "yn , i know her name sounds different to you, because she's foreigner"

Jimin- I think ,you got a new toy huh?

Taehyung- "maybe! she seems different, but i want spend a night with her" he said and gulping his liquor. Everyone looks at him in amazement. He never talked about any woman like this. This is new to them.

Just then a group of girls comes to their VIP section, those girls are wearing a short dresses and dancing in a sexy way.

The boys all of them are drunk. the girls started choosing theirs men's and enjoying their mean time.

A girl come and sit on the taehyung lap, he's not in the mood to fuck any girl. He only wanted her, not any other women. the memory of her face flashed his mind. His whole body craves for the women who he meet yesterday. he wanted her badly and desperately.

He tells the girl who sit on his lap to get of from him, But she did not know that her life was going to end, she started touching him. That's it , He shoot her in the blink of an eye.

Jung kook- why did you shoot her hyung?.

Taehyung- this bitch spoiled my mood. I'm going home, bye guys.

*

*

*

Next day morning

Yn and ebi are eating their breakfast

Ebi- "Yn , i have five days vacation from tomorrow" ebi said while chewing her breakfast.

Yn- "wow enjoy your vacation"

Ebi- we are going to enjoy yn, Ask your company for 5 days leave. because we're going to jeju island, i already booked tickets

Yn- " Really? I'm so excited, this going to be fun" started dancing in a joy.

*
*
*

Leaning against his chair he was temping with her memory. he didn't like this feeling, feeling of her filled with his mind. Taehyung knows that without having her he would go insane.

"what are you doing to me? "

FUCK

FUCK

Damn fuck this !

Saying this he threw the file on the floor.
Its been two days he didn't see her because of busy work schedule. He always think of her ,he was never like this before.

No matter how busy he is, he has made up his mind that he wants to see her now.

"Mr. kim your next schedule you have a meeting with our clients" said lee joon his secretary.

"cancel all the scheduled Mr. lee" taehyung orders.

"but Mr.kim-" Taehyung cut his words.

" you can leave now" lee bowed to him and went out.