Chapter 5

Wherever you look in the city, there are many trees, birds singing, high mountains with clouds on their tops

Wherever you look in the city, there are many trees, birds singing, high mountains with clouds on their tops. light rain falling in fine drops, bees drinks the honey on the colourful flowers, cold breeze, peaceful environment. There are no people who are not amazed by the nature.

Yn looks at the night sky, without her realizing she smiles. Lots of stars in the sky , a full moon, peaceful mind ,its feels heaven to her. whenever she looks at the moon she blushes. She had a crush on the moon since childhood. Because of her mom she always tell,

'No matter how much you cry in childhood, your crying will turn into laughter when i take you out of the house and show the moon. I always pray to the God, that the spouse of your life should be like the moon. he will brings the shine to your life' yn remembered her mom's words.

"miss you mom" she said looking at the stars, she believes her mom's live there.

It's 2.45 in the midnight, yn couldn't sleep so she decided to walk. she didn't want to catch a cold so she wear thick fabric, stepping out of her room yn saw lots of guards their respective places. 'I don't remember any celebrities stayed here before. maybe they just come evening' she thought and went out.

*

*

*

Taehyung just arrived the same hotel that where she is , he freshened and went to sleep, He's really tired of the travel. Taehyung orders everyone to inform him, if she comes out of her room , just then his phone started rings. He accept the call.

After knowing she's out of the hotel , his blood boiled in anger "why the fuck she went out" he roars in anger.

'did she have any sense or not ? who wil go out at this hour? Even the ghost wanders around and sleeps tiredly' he thought.

'yn you made a mistake by not letting me do my work, now you're not letting me to get some sleep, you will be punished soon Bad girl' he want to spank her ass badly!

*

*

*

Can't described her feelings. never ever she comes out for walk at this hour, this is her first experience and she loved it. if ebi get to know about this she will scold her.

Rain started sprinkle on the way of her walk. she let the drop of rain feel her body. earthly scent hit her nostrils. she free her hands and enjoy the rain.

The dress she is wearing slowly gets wet on the rain, The wind blows very cold,Water drips from the ends of her wet hair, yn is just blissed out. She feels ease and She looks around there is no one so she started sings her favorite song and dancing too.

I'm singing in the rain!...
Just singing in the rain,,
What a glorious feelin,
I'm happy again!

I'm laughing at clouds,

So dark up above
The sun's in my heart!
And I'm ready for love,,,
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place!!!
Come on with the rain,,
I've a smile on my face ,,,,