Chapter 19

The bus had dropped them off at the stadium twenty minutes ago so now here I am sitting on the steps outside the back entrnace where Conner parks his jeep.

I bounced my knees way beyond excited to see my boyfriend. I know it's a bit much but besides my little conversations with Tanya I really don't have much fun here without him. Thankfully I only have to wait a few more moments in this early morning weather. I have continued where I left off yesterday and I'm keeping myself in lots of layers hoping it'll help in any way.

The wrangler pulls into the parking lot, music blasting until it's parked and off. I watched as he jumps out of the jeep with his keys and starts for the back to grab his suitcase, but I stop him.

"You're back!" I shout the most idiotic lovesick thing, but don't have time to regret it as I'm already running over to him. He opens his arms with a huge smile and I throw myself into the hug. I can feel him try to lift me. "Conner no" I huff swatting his chest. He pouts making me copy his pouting. I try to pull away from our embrace, but he refuses to let me go.

"Please" he whispers and I mutter a few not happy words before giving in.

"Jump" he tells me. I say a few choice words before putting my arms over his shoulders hesitantly jumping. I hardly get an inch off the ground before this muscle of a man seems to pull me the rest of the way up. My legs wrap around his waist and his hands grip tightly to my thighs.

"Feels so good to have you in my arms... Cally you weigh nothing to me" He leans in taking my lips in a passionate kiss as I try to suck in and lift myself up in an attempt at being lighter. It seemed to be the wrong move as Conner pulls away with a curse.

"Go to our room, I'll be right behind you" he tells me and I nod unsure if I made him upset somehow. With that I hurry back inside with my keycard listening to the jeep be locked up. I stay to open the door for him, but he waves me on.

"Go ahead don't worry about me". I hesitate but do as he says, waiting for him in our room. Once he's inside he has his suitcase against the wall and quickly closes the door. Next thing I know Conner is standing in front of me, stripping his shirt. He gets on the bed next to me his hands pulling at my own clothes.

"Conner? I- what's going on?" I ask nervous as my own hands trail over his shoulders.

"Gonna take your clothes off now baby" he tells me and my eyes go wide as I'm kissed on the cheek.

"What?" I ask not getting it.

"Can I? Let me show you how much I appreciate your body. How much I love it. It pains me when you feel the need to suck in. I like you as you. I like how you are now" he whispers, his hand running over my still clothed chest.

"Okay" my voice sounds broken and I feel like I might cry. He leans forward kissing me once more as his hands find the bottom of my sweatshirt.

He pulls away to tug it off of me and then grunts in frustration when he sees the long sleeve. I shy away, but let him pull it off immediately covering myself with my arms.

"Fuck your beautiful" he groans before I'm pushed down onto the bed. Hands dip into my sweats and he starts to pull them off just as fast. After tossing my sweatpants to the side he sits back to look at me. When I try to move my arms his hands take the lead and he grabs my arms pinning them above my head before leaning down and kissing my cheeks, those kisses leading down to my neck. I reach for him grabbing his shoulders as he sucks and nips on my skin.

"I love your body. Wanna worship it." He murmurs before lightly biting on my neck. A whimper escapes my lips, but he doesn't stop. I could practically imagine the trail of hickeys till he reaches my thighs.