Chapter 33

There's a light pressure against my neck and I groan turning away from it. The little laugh I get in return assures me it's my boyfriend rudely waking me up.

"Baby" he coos and I huff trying to pull the blanket over my head, but he's wrapped himself tightly to me and I can't do anything. I give up as he leaves kisses all over my face. When he's finally done I try to wipe my eyes in an attempt to rid the sleep from them. The last few days have been so awkward with us here.

I slowly manage to turn myself around and wrap an arm around his waist reaching up to give him a morning kiss.

"Merry Christmas my prince" he smiles and I shake my head closing my eyes against his chest.

"Merry Christmas. Goodnight. See you tomorrow" I grumble. Conner laughs a very quiet laugh, his hand sliding up my shirt to rub my back.

"You're so warm" he murmurs.

"So what's the routine?" I ask rubbing my eyes again followed by a yawn that makes my boyfriend gush over me even though I know I look like a yawning hippo with my jaw slack.

"We'll go down in our pajamas. Open presents then breakfast. We get a picture and then rent a movie we've all wanted to see. After that it's a free for all till dinner"

"Conner! You promised! Why are you always lying" I smack his chest. This gets me a whine from him as he just hugs me tighter.

"You said and I quote 'I promise you won't have to wear these pajamas in front of anyone I just want to match with you'. You liar!" I turn away which leads to me attempting to scramble away but his steel grip keeps me still.

"I'm sorry"

"Asshole"

"You can change out of them but..." he trails off and I turn curious by his sudden silence. I'm met with his attempt at a pout.

"But what?" I sit up using his pout to my advantage because his arms had gone lax.

"...I wanna match" he won. His expression and tone made me give in immediately. I groan and try to look mad but he could tell he won. Conner attempts to fight back a smile and I shift out of his grip completely going to his suitcase and stealing a pair of socks.

We've both got matching sets of white pajamas. Christmas lights decorate and string themselves all over the front and back of the sets. His shorts go just below his mid thigh and I teased him about showing off his muscular legs to his family until he showed me that I have the same set. They squeeze against my thighs almost too tight on my legs, but they're comfortable. The shirts button up but Mr. Hot Stuff decided to keep his unbuttoned.

When he stands it falls open and I bite the inside if my cheek as he stretches with a yawn, lazily scratching his stomach after. He is hot. Too hot. I sigh and pull at my pajama top making sure it doesn't stick to my stomach too much. I think it does but lovey dovey Conner over there seems to like it on me a lot. I still haven't talked to him about what his dad said.

I can't find myself to possibly ruin what we have because I am sort of conquest. Especially when he walks over to me in the morning looking just like this. Lazy and happy. He wraps his arms around me and squeezes me in a hug kissing my neck softly.

"Fine I'll stay in them, but I want a blanket" I murmur and he nods reaching down to squeeze my ass.

"Deal". I swat his shoulder before turning away and going to the conjoined bathroom. I'm joined minutes later as his arms once again wrap around me. He doesn't let go as I shuffle my way through my routine. Turning to glare at him with a toothbrush still in hand.

"Hurry up and brush your teeth I don't want to make your family wait... especially your dad" he groans at that.

"He's going to try and make it up to you. You only forgive him if and when you're ready but don't be scared of him" he tells me and I nod sucking in a heavy breath. Got it. I can do that. I stand by his side as he brushes his teeth. Randomly poking his sides to make him flinch around and almost choke on his toothpaste.