Chapter 35 ⚠️Smut⚠️

The hotel door opens and Conner stumbles in throwing his football bag to the side.

"Sorry you had to wait my prince" He hurries over to me. I stand from the bed wrapping my arms around him for a hug.

"Don't worry I know your coach was happy about the game and needed to say his big speech. If I stayed there you'd be antsy to get back and your coach definitely wanted your focus" I hum kissing him once.

"You did so good" I add as he pulls away pacing back and forth, fingers running though his hair.

"I can't believe we won. We won!? fuck we haven't beat Texas since I started on the team!" he surges forward arms wrapping around me. I almost fall back as he presses his lips onto mine leaning over me and titling me the slightest bit. My eyes go wide, but once I tell my brain that he won't drop my heavy self I kiss back just as hard.

"Today has just been perfect. Got to go out and have breakfeast with my lovely boyfriend. Troy and I pretty much had a blast preparing for the game. I got to talk about you and he got to talk about Eden. We won the fucking game and I get to come back to the hotel and see you. Kiss you. Sleep in the same bed as you. Make love to you..." he trails off his eyes looking over my face.

"Aren't you tired? You worked your ass off Conner." I try to ignore how horny he is making me with just his words and talk some sense into him.

"Help loosen me up that'll make me sleep like a baby" he chuckles leaning in to steal another kiss. I groan into his mouth standing up straigher and trying to push the man away, but also contiune to kiss him.

"How about I give you a massage then? That should loosen you up" I tell him. He groans at just the thought of it while I run my hands up and down his muscled arms.

"No loving tonight? I can give you a massage then. Treat you like the prince you are" he somehow turns it back to me again.

"Fine let's have sex! No massaging me! You do what you want! Do not think about me once!" I give in because I can't seem to make him not focus on me.

"Not sex, love tonight. Wanna worship your body. If you want. If not I am content with hopping in bed and pulling you on top of me for the night. I only want to please you Cally" He whispers the options, but he fucking knows he got me. The way my eyes flutter shut as his lips trail up my neck.

"Um first thing... please." I breathe out. Conner surges forward again taking my lips in a passionate kiss. We both clumsily stumble and as the back of my knees hit the bed I fall back. My boyfriend falling right on top of me. He quickly props himself up on his elbows and leans back in devouring my mouth as I try to keep up with the sex god.

"Fuck you are so sexy" I still find myself startled by the words not sure how he can find me sexy? His hand slides down my side and rests on my thigh squeezing and pulling at it with a groan. One that I swallow as he takes over my mouth doing all of the work and leaving me breathless.

When he pulls away I suck in a deep breath, looking up at him. Getting a great show as he tugs his shirt off revealing his toned body and the many scattered bruises from his rough game. I let my hand wander, running them up his abdomen and chest being careful with the bruises, still worried that his idea of love making might be too much tonight. He doesn't seem to agree and instead leans down to kiss my neck.

"I love you... love everything about you. It is crazy how much I think about you when I should be focusing on other things." he admits starting to suck onto my skin. I take a deep breath before looking up at him again.

"You can take it off... my shirt" I whisper. He leans in again giving me one more chaste kiss.

"Are you sure? I am perfectly fine if today is a shirt day" he assures me, but I just nod. He stands again and shucks off his jeans always getting naked first to make me more comfortable. I slowly tug off my shirt and stand as well taking off my flannel pajama bottoms. Then being happily pulled into another kiss.