The Entrance Exam

3RD POV
LOCATION: MUSUTAFU

Y/N continued Walking down the streets till he saw some people rushing and gathering towards a Nearby shopping district. He was curious and went to check what was going on. Once arrived, he pushed his way towards the crowd and saw a creature Attacking the district and having a young man who has short, spiky, sandy blond hair as Its Hostage.

Y/N: 'Not my circus, not my Monkeys.'

Y/N was watching the scene, after sometime he saw a group of people in their respective costumes going to fight the Creature.

Y/N: 'These must be the so called Heroes'

Watching Their fight and struggle Against at the creature, Y/N couldn't do but chuckle at the scene. Seeing the Heroes struggling against a single villian, he knew The kid will not Survive it But just then-

Hero#1: IDIOT! STOP! STOP!

A Green haired boy in his high school Uniform and Bag began to instantly Dash towards The creature, while The Heroes screamed at the top of their lungs to stop him, the boy kept going.

Creature: DIE IN AN EXPLOSION!

Creature began to strike at him, but in time boy threw his backpack at the creature, making him stun temporarily. While the creature was stun, the boy began to Help the blonde. Soon the creature vision cleared up, with full anger and rage he began to strike the boy.

Creature: DON'T GET IN MY WAY!!

Hero#1: HE'LL DIE IN VAIN! IS HE SUCIDAL?!

The creature striked the Boy creating a large amount of smoke. Once Smoke cleared, a very large man with an equally-muscular and well-defined physique came out of nowhere and saved the boy by preventing The creature's attack with One single Punch. The man had chiseled features on his face with a strong jawline, pronounced cheekbones, and bushy eyebrows. He has short blond hair, swept backwards, with two distinct tufts that stick up above his head, leaning slightly to each side. The man Began to grabbed the Blonde boy and as the Creature Began to attack him, The man Striked it with a Powerful Punch, creating a Strong Tornado. The View was for Blocked sometime as A hero in her giant Form saved the people from blown away. Soon rain began to fall from the sky, surprising everyone except Y/N.

The crowd began to Praise the Man who they called "All might" For saving the boy from the Creature. After some time Y/N turned and began to walk away, leaving the Scene.

TIMESKIP

Y/N was currently at the top of a Building, watching the people from above. They are still talking about how All might defeated the creature and Saved the two Boys.

Y/N: Tomorrow is Another Day.

Said Y/N as turned his head up to see sunset.

HUGE TIMESKIP
LOCATION: U.A. HIGH SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM

Today is the day, when Students with different quirks going to Give their entrance to get admission in the U.A. Highschool. Y/N was Among the students, walking his way inside the High school, till he saw the same Green haired Boy from the district incident. Y/N then began to walk towards the green haired boy.

Y/N: Hey......

Green-haired: AAAAHHH!!!!

Y/N: SHUT UP!!

Green-Haired: Oh, I am sorry, that was so sudden, it scared me. Hehe....

Y/N: *sigh* You are that brave kid from that "sludge villian" incident? Is that what they call that thing?

Green haired: Yeah..... Atleast Someone knows me. My name is Izuku. Its nice to meet you.

Y/N: Y/N, its a Pleasure to see you.