Strange Tales: Man-Thing

3RD POV
LOCATION: SANCTUM SANCTORUM

Moon Knight and Dr. Strange were both currently in the Sanctum. There was a silence between the two till Marc spoke.

MK: This place is nuts.

Strange: I will take that as a compliment.

MK: So, now what? Whose next you are gonna bring?

Strange: WE are going to bring.

MK: WE? Sorry, I'm not coming with you. I'll chill here in this nut place.

Strange: And what's the Probability of you not touching anything?

MK: Trust me.

Strange: *sigh*

Strange casted a spell creating a being almost his Look-alike.

PARADOX.

Strange: Marc, meet Paradox or "Strange". He'll make sure you won't do anything stupid.

MK: What the fuck?

Strange: Okay, "strange" look after him. I will be going now.

With that strange left his home in the hands of Moon Knight and Paradox.

MK: So....Can I atleast get a cup of coffee?

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: FLORIDA

Strange was currently exploring Florida to find another Midnight Son. Soon he arrived to the biggest and mysterious swamp in the entire state.

Strange began to explore the Swamp but for some reason, he felt a little weaker than before. While Strange was not noticing, A being began to emerge from the Swamp and began to land a hit on the Sorcerer, throwing him at the nearby tree. Strange got up and saw the glimpse of being and created shields to protect himself.

 Strange got up and saw the glimpse of being and created shields to protect himself

MAN-THING.

Strange : Wait! Man-Thing! I'm not here to fight you! I'm not your Enemy! It's me Stephen Strange!

Hearing this, Man-Thing took few seconds to realize and began to Apologize to Strange.

Strange: No need for Apology, my friend. I know How important it is for you to gaurd Nexus Of All Realities. I'm here to recruit you in the Midnight Sons. A bigger threat is approaching and I need you and all the other members back. Will you help me?

Man-Thing nodded.

Strange: Thank you.

Strange opened a bigger Portal to the Sanctum.

Strange: You Go while I have to bring others.

Strange said as he opened the gateway to Hell and walked into in

TO BE CONTINUED.