CHAOS (Bonus Chapter)

(A/N: A BONUS CHAPTER. TAKES PLACE DURING THE WAR BETWEEN MIKABOSHI AND GODS OF EARTH.)

3RD POV
LOCATION: YOMI

The Eastern Land Of The Dead, also known as Yomi, is a gloomy and desolate realm designated to serve as the Shinto underworld in Japanese mythology, to where the sprits of the dead descend in the afterlife. Near the dawn of time, Mikaboshi remained in Yomi for centuries, gradually gaining control of the legions of Shinma demons, oni, tengu and other malevolent spirits living in the underworld, soon becoming the Ruler Of Yomi.

Currently he was sitting on his throne, planning for his next step for his War Against Gods. Soon, a tengu came running towards him as he shouted.

Tengu: My Lord! We have a problem!

Mikaboshi: What's the matter, Tengu? What made you so scared?

Tengu: It's the Shinto Gods, they are breaching their way to You.

Mikaboshi: A surprise attack perhaps.....How many are there?

Tengu: Two, My lord!

Mikaboshi: Just two? *sigh* Let them come.

Tengu: But My Lord--

Mikaboshi: Trust me.

After sometime, the two Kami Gods entered the Castle and were making their way to Throne Room where Mikaboshi was waiting for them. Once they arrived, they saw Mikaboshi resting on the throne.

???: Amatsu-Mikaboshi.

Mikaboshi: Amaterasu. Izanagi. You dare to step in my realm?

Amaterasu: We aren't here to Fight.

Mikaboshi: Then why are YOU here?

Izanagi: We can Fight Later, Mikaboshi. Currently we bear favorable Tidings, August Star Of Morning. A way for you to restore your Honor....

Mikaboshi: I'm listening.

Amaterasu: An entity named "Chaos" has entered upon our Plane. This entity is not only a threat to us, but you too. He is slowly destroying and transcending the planes of existence one by one. If he continued doing this, then he might soon reach the status of Omnipotence.

Mikaboshi: And where I can find this "thing"?

Amaterasu: Wait....You agreed?!

Mikaboshi: We can Fight another day, isn't that right, cousin?

Amaterasu: *Whispers* Are you sure about this?

The Goddess of the Sun Whispers to Izanagi's ears.

Izanagi: *Whispers* We have no choice. If he fails, atleast his control over Yomi will be lost forever after his death and the underworld forces might assist us in the battle.

Amaterasu: Here's the key to the realm. he currently is in.

Amaterasu said while handling a blank piece of Paper.

Amaterasu: Alright cousin, We'll leave now and Good luck. May the Light of the One Above All guides you.

With that Both Amatsu-Kamis left the underworld. While Amatsu-Mikaboshi was examining the page. He then summoned a small dagger and stabbed the paper with it on the wall. The paper began to glow brighter. Soon, a Portal was formed to the realm of Chaos. Mikaboshi walked into the Portal and found himself a "strangely distorted realm"

 Mikaboshi walked into the Portal and found himself a "strangely distorted realm"

(A/N: KINDA LIKE THIS.)

Mikaboshi: Oh well.

Mikaboshi began float around the realm, passing several other Planes and realities, till he encountered...

CHAOS. YEAH THAT'S IT.

Mikaboshi: What a beast! Slowly gaining power to Transcend. Too bad, the higher you try to go, the deeper you will Fall.

Chaos roars in demonic tone and began to shoot beams at  Mikaboshi. Mikaboshi Dodges and attack Chaos with his flames, causing the entity to scream in pain.

Mikaboshi: That was--

Mikaboshi was interrupted by Chaos's attack, sending him away to hit a nearby rock. Chaos then charged at Mikaboshi, giving him no time to react. Chaos opened his big Mouth and completely swallowed The Japanese God. After sometime, Chaos Began to Roar as he successfully devoured a powerful entity, until.....

???: OH NO, NO, NO. YOU THINK YOU WON?

A voice began to Communicate with Chaos, who roared back in anger.

???: Foolish Creature. You are nothing compared to My darkness.

Suddenly, Chaos began to scream in pain. He doesn't know what was happening, but he can feel like his end is near.

???: You are Not devouring me Chaos, I'm Devouring YOU!

Suddenly The entity's chest burst Open, revealing Mikaboshi, who was surrounded by black Tentacles.

Mikaboshi: Chaos Tastes Good.

Mikaboshi said while looking at the Dead entity. Mikaboshi then began to Summon more of his tentacles and began to Absorb the Entity, till he was nothing. Mikaboshi with his newly found powers began to release his "Perfect Darkness" on the realm, Absorbing anything that exists and turns the entire realm into the void.

Mikaboshi: BEWARE HEAVENS! THE DARKEST ENTITY WITH HIS ARMY, MARCHES TO YOUR HOME! ONLY TIME STANDS BETWEEN US, BEFORE WE COLLIDE! BEHOLD MY POWER--THE IMPOSSIBLE NUMBER--CALCULATE MY MIGHT! THE NAUGHT BEFORE CREATION! DARKNESS. ENTROPY. OBLIVION. BEHOLD, THE CHAOS KING!

END

(A/N: YEAH, END TO THIS CHAPTER ONLY)