Sports Festival pt. 4

(A/N: SMALL AND NOT A VERY GOOD ONE BUT I TRIED MY BEST. ENJOY! STILL THINKING OF A GOOD PLOT.)

3RD POV

After the Lunch break was over, Everyone gathered Back to the stadium to watch the Sports Festival continuation from where they left.

Present Mic: Now that Lunch is Over, it's finally time to reveal the last Game! But before that, there's a good news for all of you who didn't make it to finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought Cheerleaders from America to liven things up!

Suddenly both Present Mic and Aizawa noticed Class 1-A girls dressed up as Cheerleaders making everyone surprised.

Present Mic: What's the matter, Class 1-A? What kind of Fan service is that?

Momo: Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you?!

Momo shouted at both Kaminari and minoru Who gave a Thumbs up to each other.

Momo: Why am I always caught up in Mineta's scheme? I even used the creation to make outfits...

Momo was regretting Her decisions while Uraraka Came to support her.

Kyoka: Those guys are so dumb!

Kyoka said while Throwing away her Pom poms in Anger.

Toru: Well, there's still time before the finals, and it'd be pain if things got tense. It's Fine, Let's do it!

Toru said in excitement while Kyoka Gave her A Weird Shocked expression.

Kyoka: What?!

Tsuyu: Toru, you like this, huh?

Present Mic: All right, everyone! Let's have fun Competing in the recreational games!

As present Mic said, A monitor showed the progression of the Sports festival.

Present Mic: When that's over, the sixteen from the four teams, that made it to the final round will Duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!

Eijiro: The Last round is the tournament where we fight one-on-one, huh? I'm gonna stand on the stage that I watch every year on TV!

Eijiro said in Excitement.

Mina: Was it a tournament last year?

Hanta: It's different every year, but there's a one-on-one competition every year! Last year, it was a sports Chandra match.

Midnight: Now Let's draw lots to determine the bracket.

Midnight said while holding a Ballot Box in her hand.

Midnight: Once the bracket is determined, we'll have recreational games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not to participate in the recreational. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now from the first place team--

Mashirao: Um...! Excuse me.

Mashirao said while raising his hand.

Mashirao: I'm withdrawing.

Hearing Mashirao Words everyone in class 1-A were shocked.

Izuku: Ojiro, why?

Lida: This is a rare chance for pros to see you!

Mashirao: I barely remember anything from the Cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's quirk.

Mashirao said while Izuku turned to see the same Purple Haired Student earlier before the sports festival.