Say "Hi" To The Devil/ Sports Festival

3RD POV
LOCATION: U.A. HIGHSCHOOL

It was School Dismissal time as Students of Class 1-A packed their bags were about to Leave for their homes, A Large crowd of Students from other classes surrounded the Classroom door, preventing Class 1-A students from leaving.

Uraraka: Wh-What's Going on?

Lida: What business do you have with Class 1-A?

Minoru: We Can't Get Out! What'd you come here for, anyway?

Bakugo: Scouting out the enemy, Small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack.

Bakugo responded to Minoru while making his way towards the crowd to talk to them.

Bakugo: There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of My way, Extras!

Lida: Stop calling people "Extras" just because you don't know them!

???: I came to see what famous Class 1A was like, but you seem pretty Arrogant.

One of the students said from the crowd.

???: Are all the students in the hero courses like this? Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned.

The student having Purple colored hair came in front of the Class 1A, giving an emotionless look.

Purple Haired: There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out.

Hearing the words of the student made Lida, Uraraka and Izuku a little frightened.

Purple haired: Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came here to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I'll came here  with a declaration of War.

Izuku, Lida and Uraraka: 'This Person's bold, too!'

Y/N: You should think Twice before saying anything.

Everyone looked at Y/N as he Walk Forward to speak.

Purple haired: You must be the one who came first in Entrance Exam. I have also heard you Killed alot of Villains brutally At USJ incident.

Hearing the words made the crowd Gasp in Horror. Y/N and the Purple haired student began to stare each other emotionlessly until a Student from 1-B came.

Student: Hey, HEY! I am from Class 1-B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!

Lida, Uraraka and Izuku: 'Another bold person!'

Student: If you bark too much, it'll be embrassing for you during the real fight!

Both Y/N and Bakugo ignored the student by walking away. Bakugo was making his way out of the class whereas Y/N opened a Portal amazing everyone.

Y/N: Anyone else want to go home?

Student: Hey! YOU IGNORIN' ME, BASTARDS?!

Eijiro: Wait a minute, Bakugo! Y/N! What're you both gonna do about all this? Bakugo, it's your Fault that everyone's hating on us!

Bakugo: It doesn't matter.

Eijiro: huh?

Bakugo: It doesn't matter to me as long as you rise to the top.