Hero's Names/Meeting the Black Goat???

3RD POV
LOCATION: MUSUTAFU CITY

As the night took hold, a symphony of sounds emerged from the urban tapestry. The distant hum of traffic, like a soft lullaby, echoed through the labyrinth of streets, while the occasional car glided by, its headlights illuminating the road with fleeting streaks of brightness. From the depths of alleyways, a chorus of laughter and muffled conversations spilled forth, punctuated by the rhythmic beats of music escaping from hidden bars and cafes.

The two brothers, Johnny Blaze and Daniel Ketch cruised through the vibrant streets of Musutafu City on their motorcycles.

Daniel: The city is Beautiful.

Johnny: Yeah, but keep your eyes open, Dan. As Strange said, the demons are hiding among the people and we need to look out for them.

As both brothers were riding through the streets, they soon stopped and noticed a woman, wearing a hood with red glowing eyes was staring at them menacingly in the dark alleyway.

Johnny: Let me handle it.

Johnny got off his bike and began to towards the woman who quickly moved her gaze away after seeing Johnny was approaching her.

Johnny: Excuse me.

Woman turned and spoke.

Woman: Yes?

Johnny: You are staring at me and my brother menacingly with those Red glowing eyes of yours......Is this normal in Japan?

Woman: I-uh....

Johnny then pulled out his shotgun and aimed her. The woman quickly reacted by punching Blaze in the stomach, causing him to drop the gun in pain. The Woman quickly transformed into a demon ready to devour Blaze. Suddenly hellfire  chains began to emerge from the grounds and wrapping themselves around the demon.

???: That was Close.

Johnny turned to see his brother, Daniel in his Ghost Rider form.

Johnny: You're late

Johnny: You're late.

Daniel: Didn't you said "Let me handle it"? Plus I think I've arrived at the correct time.

The demon soon broke out of the chains of hellfire and began to attack at both brothers. Blaze quickly picked up his hellfire shotgun and to shot at Demon's head, killing him instantly.

Daniel: So that's it?

Just as Danny questioned, a "parasitic Demon" burst opened the deceased demon's chest and consuming the demon's entire body in an instant till it was nothing. The parasitic demon then turned his gaze towards the brothers and quickly transformed into a bigger demon.

Johnny: Ew, Gross.

The parasitic demon began to attack the two brothers. Johnny tried to shoot it down but was in vain as the shotgun did little to no damage. The Demon attacked John as the sting of the parasitic demon pierced throught him and began to consume him. Daniel quickly attacked the demon with his chains causing the parasite to drop Johnny's Body on the ground