Sports Festival pt. 3

3RD POV
LOCATION: CHAOS DIMENSION

In the Dimension of Chaos which is located 1,000 planes away from Earth, Shuma-Gorath was watching his demons slowly gaining control over on Earth. He's Always Watching. He Sees Everything. While Mikaboshi was Busy among the mortals, Shuma-Gorath's Control on Earth was slowly Growing Stronger. He just needs More Time and Power so that he would escape from its prison and Launch his All Out Attack. But for now......He Calls one of his "servants" to Handle the business of making Mortal Plane his Domain again. The Demon Came in front of The Angled one and Bowed Down like a Loyal Servant would.

 The Demon Came in front of The Angled one and Bowed Down like a Loyal Servant would

???: I am Ready, My Lord.

MEANWHILE

At the Sports Festival, Izuku and his team were stopped by Shoto's, ready to take Izuku's Headband. Then suddenly Rikido began to dash towards them in full attack Mode to steal their headbands.

Minoru: We're gonna steal the points from those two teams with everything We've Got!

Izuku: Only half the time is left! Don't stop moving.

Shoto: Lida, Forward!

Lida: Right!

Lida Obeyed Shoto's Orders and used to quirk to dash at Izuku's team.

Shoto: Yaoyorozu, prepare to Gaurd us and conduct electricity.

Momo: Right!

Shoto: Kaminari, you--

Denki: I know what I have to do!

Izuku: Watch our surroundings. It's not just one group coming for us!

Izuku said While Looking at the Groups who are coming towards him to steal his headband.

Denki: Make sure you gaurd well...

As Denki said, Shoto began to Cover his group with Insulated blanket made by Yaoyorozu.

Denki: Indiscriminate Shock.....1.3 million Volts!

Denki used his Electricity quirk to Zap Izuku and nearby teams around him. Y/N Quickly reacted and covered his Team by creating a Barrier which Easily Absorbed the 1.3 million volts of electricity, while other groups were were not so lucky like him.

Shoto: Less than six minutes left. We Can't back down now.

Shoto said as he Removed the blanket and used his Ice Ability to freeze the Ground making all the other groups stuck at one place.

Shoto: Sorry, but you 'll just have to bear it.

Present Mic: What? What'd he do? Todoroki took care of the crowds in an instant!

Shito: He froze them after Kaminari's shock stopped them....I guess it should be expected, but he took into account how a lot of people avoided it in the obstacle Course.