Strange Tales: Hellstrom and Magik

3RD POV
LOCATION: HELL

Hell. An inter-dimensional realm which acts a place of afterlife in Abrahamic Religions. It's where evil souls are sent and are subjected to punitive suffering, often torture as eternal punishment. It is home to various beings known as Demons and Fallen Angels.

Strange made his way into hell where he encountered numerous demons who tried to attack but Strange defended himself and against the Hordes and Used his Faltine Flames to burn them off. As more demons began to approach, they were immediately stopped by a whistle. Soom from the hordes of demons began to surround strange. As he was ready to fight, a man with a pentagram on his chest and a red cape, came out from the horde.

 As he was ready to fight, a man with a pentagram on his chest and a red cape, came out from the horde

DAIMON HELLSTROM. THE SON OF SATAN.

Daimon: Stephen Strange.

Strange: Hellstrom. You haven't changed a bit.

Daimon: Likewise. Still you live in that Townhouse? What brings you to hell anyways? Did finally come here to taste the hot flames of hell or my father's minions stole your toys again?

Strange: None of those. I'm bringing back the midnight Sons, so I need you.

Daimon: After all these Years, why?

Strange: In short, Many-Angled ones, Amatsu-Mikaboshi, Shuma-Gorath, existence goes back to Oblivion.

Daimon: Damn.....that's--

Strange: I know, are you in?

Daimon: Of course, It's been a while since I fought against Shuma's minions.

Strange: Good. By the way, where's Magik?

Daimon: In the Limbo, you go.

As Daimon said, he used his trident to open a portal to Limbo.

MEANWHILE
LOCATION: SANCTUM SANCTORUM

MK: Damn, you're a one big leafy-ass Vegetable.

Moon Knight while looking at Man-Thing to which he didn't respond.

MK: Man of no words, eh? Do you know who I am?

Man-Thing: ....

MK: That's right. I'm the man who got addicted to Ketamine.

MK then turned towards the Paradox, who was standing still.

MK: Hey! Didn't I ordered you something? Where's My Coffee?

Paradox: Coffee. Is. Making.

MK: HUH? Listen here you litte Cape-man from Walmart. Speak in a way which I can understand.

Paradox: My. Is. Language. Broken.

MK: *sigh* Why did I said yes?

BACK WITH STRANGE
LOCATION: LIMBO

Both Strange and Hellstrom arrived at the Limbo. Strange was observing his surroundings while Daimon was excited.

Daimon: It's been a while since I arrived to this beautiful place.

Strange: You call this beautiful?

Daimon: Well for demons like us, it is beautiful.

They continued walking till they reached the Throne, where Magik was currently resting with her eyes closed.

Daimon: Wakey, wakey!

Magik opened her eyes and saw Daimon and Strange in front of her.

MAGIK

MAGIK

Daimon: Having fun being able to rule the other place?

Magik: It's boring.

Daimon: So you agree with Limbo being in the right hands?

Magik: Did you just call Devil's hands as "right hands"? Anyways, Dr. Strange what brings you here?

As Dr. Strange was about to speak, Daimon interrupted.

Daimon: Two Words. Chaos King. Three Words. Many Angled Ones.

Magik: Let me guess.....We are going to stop both parties?

Strange: No. We are.....Joining alliance with Chaos King.

Daimon: Isn't that great? Because coming in-between the Multiversal tyrants is a Bad idea.

Magik: I see.

Daimon: Great! We'll be gathering more members since I think it will be a Epic Battle! See you at the Sanctum!

Magik: You're Weird.

Daimon: Love you, too!

With that Both Daimon and Strange left the Limbo.

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: NEW YORK CITY

It was Night-time, Dr. Strange was currently at the top of one of the buildings in New York, accompanied by Daimon.

Strange: It will take time but eventually, everyone will be there. Hopefully, he agrees...

Daimon: Yes, hopefully he does. Without Vengeance the Midnight Sons will feel incomplete.

Strange: That I can agree on.

Strange said with a smile on his face as he looked at the bright shining stars.

TO BE CONTINUED