The Chaos War- Part 1

3RD POV
LOCATION: ???

3RD POVLOCATION: ???

???: The Dread Star.

Said the Eldritch being staring at the Spawn Of Oblivion.

???: Behold! MY CHAOS WAR!

Daimon: Oh, Fuck.

Shuma Gorath's tentacles were reaching out to Bind the Earth completely under him. Before he would Move any further, Dr. Strange along with Wanda and Sise-Neg, Created a Barrier around the planet.

Strange: I am Not Sure how long we can Hold it together!

Mikaboshi: My time to shine, Perhaps...

The August Star said as he took off his Traditional Dress, to reveal himself as the Dark cosmic Entity. Without wasting anytime, He grew Bigger went Straight for Shuma-Gorath.

Mikaboshi: Prayers fade like leaves falling to the forest floor. Your hunger ends here, Shuma-Gorath!

Shuma: I am the True primordial force of chaos, and your resistance amuses me.

The two cosmic entities lock gazes, a duel of wills that transcends mere physicality. The space between them quivers, as though struggling to contain the cosmic magnitude of their confrontation. With a roar that echoed across the dimensions, Mikaboshi launched a punch aimed at Shuma-Gorath, whose dark tendrils writhed and extended in response.

MEANWHILE
AT MUSUTAFU CITY

MK: Yo, What The Fuck is that?!

Moon Knight said while pointing at the two cosmic Beings confrontation above.

Johnny: Not Gonna Lie, If I Die because of some clash between Black Japanese Guy and A Giant one eyed Octopus, I will be soo...Pissed.

Johnny said emotionlessly.

Daniel: You don't get to see This everyday, Blaze.

Blade: I think...we should first continue with Dealing with these uglies.

Blade said while pointing at the Mindless Ones emerging from the Ground.

ANYWAYS

Mikaboshi: Witness the Power Of True Darkness

His fist, crackling with swirling cosmic energies, connected with a resounding impact against the writhing mass of Shuma-Gorath's form, sending shockwaves through the fabric of reality itself. Shuma-Gorath recoiled, its malevolent aura wavered for a moment before surging back with even greater ferocity.

Shuma: INSOLENCE!

As so The Battle Between The Two great
Beings began. With each attack, the fabric of reality shuddered and splintered, fracturing into myriad planes that twisted and merged in the wake of their cosmic clash. As Chaos King launched another strike, the planes shifted once more, casting them into a realm of swirling nebulae.