Zayn's Stomach Flu

•This story takes place when he was still in one direction band and all the boys are so much bonded together.
Enjoy!

Zayn's head was pounding and he was feeling like needles sticking in the head. He wasn't the early bird usually. He saw time on his phone and it was 8 in the morning. He heard voices talking and laughing. That's when Louis came in room to wake Zayn up. He saw Zayn's eyes already open,he was surprised.

"Whoa! looks like someone is already wake up"he says and chuckled softly

Zayn groans and put his head in the pillow.

Louis says"common lazy man get your ass up now,after all these first time you have woken up without wasting someone's 20 minutes atleast" he chuckles again with a big smile on his face.
Zayn groans and says "give me 10 minutes"
Louis nods and went out of the room. He went to excited as if he has some news to share to the boys- probably it was Zayn waking up himself news.

Zayn tries to sit on bed with legs down for 5 minutes to check if his vision is clear or not.
That's the time when a wave of nausea passes through his body and he puts a hand against his mouth. He rushes towards the bathroom and sit against toilet and let the his stomach ingredients come up. He was finished and relaxed after 3 rounds just in 15 minutes. He was all drained and all his energy was finished now.

He somehow manages to brush his teeth and change his clothes as he started feeling cold. His blood pressure went low after that high vomit he started feeling his forehead warm.
He went downstairs and saw all boys sitting around table in kitchen all were done with their breakfast and were now chatting.

He tooks a deep breath and as he stepped on 2nd last stair he stumbles a bit. Harry notices and rushes towards him so that he doesn't fall.

"Are you okay Z? You were about to fall." harry asked in a very concerned tone.
"Yes, I am fine haz. I think I am just a bit sleepy." Zayn lied. He of course knew that he don't even have energy to move but don't want to worry boys as it was their day off today. He don't want to ruin it.

Zayn was looking very pale just like an ghost. He sat on chair beside Harry.

Niall asks him what he wants in breakfast.
Zayn looked at Niall very confused as it was Harry who always ask this question and make breakfast for them
"Yeah,Yeah i know you must be thinking why i am asking this question and why not Hazza. It is because today i decided to make breakfast for all of you to tell you how good my cooking is" Niall says and started laughing and except Zayn everyone laughed. Zayn chuckled a bit but his smile soon disappeared.
"So what do you want to have in breakfast Z? common avail this opportunity on time as this was a limited time offer" Niall says and started laughing again.
"I will just have simple egg sandwich with orange juice" Zayn replied weakly
Everyone was confused because Zayn don't usually eat such an light breakfast but Niall got up to make his breakfast.

Louis eyes were now concerned towards Zayn
"Are you okay Z? You were up early ,stumbled on stairs and now just wanted such a light breakfast? Everything okay?" Louis asked and harry and Liam looked at Zayn's face for answer
"Yes I am fine everyone. I'm just tired a bit, probably i need a rest"
"That is not like Zayn" thought Liam. He was behaving very weird today.

Zayn was half done with his breakfast then he started feeling burning sensation in his stomach and his whole Esophagus.
He stopped eating his breakfast and now everyone was watching with questioning eyes towards him.

He sat and ran towards his room opened the bathroom door and sat leaning against toilet. He was vomiting again with little half breakfast he had and acids of his stomach. As he was done he felt a soothing hand against his back. He turned his head and saw all 4 boys standing there for him. Hand was of Harry.

Zayn was lifted up by help of boys and he opened the water tap to rinse his mouth.

He was then put up on his bed. He looked around not having absolute idea of what is happening around him he saw all four boys standing their with worried expressions on their faces. Harry and Liam knelt on his side on bed and checked his forehead with their hands.

"God Zayn! You are burning up so much! Why didn't you tell anyone that you where not feeling well?" Harry asked and all the other boys were standing with arms cross looking for an answer from Zayn.

Zayn mumbled " i don't want to ruin your relax day".
Liam Niall and Harry sighed while Louis said " I knew something was up to you, today you were acting so different than usual".
Zayn looked at them and the way their faces were concerned towards him he smiled a bit feeling affection towards him.

Liam took the thermometer and placed it in Zayn's mouth. After the beep the temperature shown was 103.9 °F.

Niall shouted " God Z! You are on fire literally!"

Zayn winced at loud noice so everyone asked Niall to have a low tone. Niall's tone got low and Liam said " We need to take his temperature down otherwise he would need to go to hospital, he is so pale and weak too"
Everyone nodded and all four of them went out of Zayn's room to get medicines food and a wet cloth to make him better.

Zayn was soon drifted off in sleep as soon as boys left. He was so weak and his eyes were heavy too after that vomit again. His all energy was drained.

Harry and Louis came in room after 10 minutes with some medicine probably fever reducers and stomach relaxers and a wet cloth to get his fever down.
Harry put the wet cloth on Zayn's forehead and his eyes winced.
"it's okay Zayn. We are taking your fever down". Harry said
"Zayn would you sit up for me to take these medicines? Please?" Asked Louis with a puppy face.
Zayn nodded and both of them helped him to sit and Louis gave him 3 pills with water. One for fever,for his headache and one for stomach. Zayn hated taking medicine but he couldn't help it because he had no energy and he wanted to get better.
After medicine Zayn pulled himself again in bed with covers on himself. Harry was massaging his head while Louis was rubbing circles on his stomach to make him feel better. Soon he was asleep.
After an hour Liam and Niall woke Zayn up he groaned but Niall told him they got him something to eat so that he can gain some strength.
"Zayn please just sat up for us and have this soup so that it can make you feel better" Said Niall.
"You need some energy buddy. It will give you some energy and will help you in recovery from this stomach flu" liam said in a very low tone so that incase of headache it won't hurt Zayn.

Zayn woke up rubbing his eyes and sat. Liam took the soup bowl and Niall placed a tray on Zayn so that soup doesn't fall on him. Louis and Harry were sitting on couch watching Zayn. Liam and Niall together feed Zayn soup untill he was full. Zayn was thankful to them. He didn't lay down again as he just had soup so he sat their in same position. He saw louis,look like he wanted to say something to Zayn.

"What is it Lou?" Zayn asked in a very low voice. Everyone turned around Louis. Louis sat up and went near Zayn and sat beside him.

He hold his hand and said
"Zayn if you are not feeling well ever just tell us. Okay? We are your brothers and it doesn't bother us to look after you, to look after anyone, you looked after us too when we were ill. Just don't hide something from us brother. You know that we love you and we don't want something happen to you Okay? You understand me?"

Louis said very softly and Zayn turned around to see his other band mates and they nodded as they agreed with Louis. Zayn teared up and all 5 of them went in a group hug.

It took zayn 5 days to get better and everyone took care of him untill he was at his best. Zayn just loves his brothers so much and he never hide anything from them after that.

-I hope you like it and if you did just let me know so that I can have motivation to write more as i have hundreds of ideas regarding Zayn and one direction taking care of him.

Take care

AUTHOR ♡