Allergy Attack

~• It is from time when all the boys were together in band.

Enjoy!

Boys have rented a apartment for a month for their tour in NewYork. Due to gaps between the show dates they don't want to stay in a hotel and be uncomfortable instead they rented a apartment where they can be comfy. But there was an issue.

They had to clean the apartment. Apartment was closed from two months and was dirty.

"Okay now, we will have to divide the work" Liam said looking at the boys in the car.

"I will do mopping" Zayn said first. He didn't want to get any work related to dust and dirt.

All the boys nodded.

"I will do dusting in living room and put curtains" Niall said.

"I will sweep the broom" Liam said.

"I can do the washroom and dusting in rooms" Louis said.

"I will take care of Kitchen" Harry said.

"So the work is divided. The more we start early the more early we will be free and have time to relax." Liam told everyone and everyone hummed in agreement.

"We have already seen the apartment so it won't be difficult for us" Niall said and everyone nodded.

They all headed towards the apartment, opened the door and took a look around. There were sheets covering the couches and chairs.

There was dust everywhere with spider webs. Some small and some very large.

"Haunted apartment?" Niall said and everyone laughed.

"Okay let's begin" Louis said and clapped. God this boy have so much energy.

Everyone began their work. Zayn waited for broom work to be done so he can mop the floor. Meanwhile he opened windows room and terrace so that apartment can be vantilated.

He turned around from terrace and saw Niall was going to remove the sheets from couches. He thought Niall would remove them normally. But Niall being Niall aka smallest kid of One Direction decided to remove sheets roughly and like little kids.

Rough enough that whole room was filled with dust particles. Zayn did a major blunder of not covering his face with a cloth or mask.

Dust did it. Zayn started having his allergy attack. He rushed outside the terrace gasping for air.

He started hyperventilating. He was gasping for air so hard that he knew after few hours his throat and lungs will definitely hurt.

Clutching his fistful of shirt on heart he started coughing and gasping. He definitely had a bad dust allergy.

When boys saw that they ran up to him. Niall went to their car for a water bottle while others were trying to sooth him.

Luckily without the use of any inhaler or medicine he got back to normal. Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and remained by his side untill he went back to normal. They knew he had bad allergy. Niall was just so excited that he almost forgot everything that's why this thing happened.

It took him 30 minuted to get out of the painful fit cough. He gasped for clean air so harshly that even his throat was hurting and the energy of his body was drained nearly. He was so exhausted.

"Zayn are you alright now?" Liam asked while rubbing circles in Zayn's back.

"Yeah" he replied and nodded. All the other boys release a breath of relief.

"You scared us" Louis huffed in relaxation.

"Yeah No Louis thank you for telling. I was scared too" Zayn replied trying to sass. All the boys chuckled except Niall.

He hunged his head low to the ground almost ashamed of himself. All the boys looked at him. They understand what he was thinking.

Zayn stood up and embraced him in a hug.

"It's okay Ni it wasn't your fault" Zayn said so calmly as he felt Niall relaxing up a bit.

"I'm sorry Zaynie" he said almost on verge of breakdown.

"Come on Nialler it's alright." Zayn said as he pulled away from hug and rubbed Niall's shoulder.

"Yeah Niel it's alright" Louis said trying to lighten up the mood. All the boys smiled and chuckled this time including Niall and soon a group hug formed.

They pulled out from hug and looked at Zayn. He definitely looked exhausted.

"Zayn stay in terrace untill we are finished or maybe for sometime in car." Liam said.

"I have work to do Liam. Remember mopping?" Zayn said with his eyes furrowed.

"We will take care" Harry smiled and patted Zayn's back.

Zayn knew he wasn't gonna win argument with the boys when it comes to his health specially so he just nodded.

"Fine but just let me know if you guys want any help alright?" Zayn said and looked at all three boys one by one.

They all nodded and Zayn stayed in terrace untill they completed their work.

It took them a few hours but as soon as they completed the work they ordered Lunch from Nando's.

After lunch they played a few games and rested for whole day. Zayn did dishes all the two time at lunch and dinner both as he didn't helped the boys in cleanup.

Boys didn't argue because they were tired so much so they let him do work.

~•Sorry if it's too short. I just wanted to write because of the idea roaming in my mind continuously.

Hope you liked it.

PS:- Liam literally was happy so much 😭I am so happy for him and proud of him. He is now 6 months sober.
He literally mentioned the idea of One Direction reunion in his live 😭😭😭❤️ I hope it happens soon Oh God 😭

Zayn's Love Like This will be releasing at 21.7. He has done a podcast in callherdaddy literally he is glowing, shining and smiling.

I saw video of Louis dancing a little on stage. ISTG he looks so adorable and cute.

Harry being Harry always is smashing his LOT. His tour will be ending on 22nd. I hope he takes care of himself. He deserves a break.

Niall's album is a blast definitely.

All 5 Boys are doing so well I am so proud of them❤️

-feel free to comment, suggest, give your opinion and requests.

Take Care

AUTHOR♡