Kidnapped!

~•Here is a request by @/emsahaa. It took a bit long thank you for your patience!
Plus it is from time boys and him were NOT together as a band.

Enjoy!

ZAYN'S POV:

I was walking towards mall in a disguise. I don't want to be captured by paps so I wore a simple hooddie, sunglasses and a mask to prevent myself from being recognized. I was walking on pathway when suddenly I felt a hand covering my mouth and next second I passed out.

LOUIS'S POV:

It was a nice evening. I was sitting on my couch watching TV and suddenly when i passed through the news channel I froze.

"Zayn Malik, the former member of famous boy band One Direction was seen dragged by two masked man in a van today. The footage can be seen when someone put a hand on his mouth and he was unconscious the next second. The police is saying-" i can't hear more. No. I can't. My heart sank, tears slipped through my eyes, my breathing was uneven, my body started shaking.

He was my brother. When he left the band and after when we all went on hiatus, we never broke our contact with eachother. We were still in each other's life same as before except the thing that we don't see each other very often. But we FaceTimed and called eachother.

I can't imagine something happening to him. I was so terrified at the moment that i couldn't think of anything straight. I picked up my phone and called Harry.

"Hazza-" was all i could say before i started sobbing.

"Lou calm down. I saw the news too. Liam is coming over my house Niall is already there. Come please." Harry said pleading and sniffling. Without wasting any second I picked up my car keys and ran out of house.

I reached Harry's house and saw three cars there. Everyone was there already. I ran into house and saw Harry consoling Niall and Liam was just staring out of window with cold eyes. My heart sank at the sight of my brothers.

ZAYN'S POV:

I opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was an empty large room. I was tied up on a chair and my head was hurting like hell. I glanced at room. It was empty, cold and the light was dim. I was alone there. Why would someone kidnap me like this? What if no one knew where i am and I am Missing?

"I am sure my lads, my brothers will come. I'm sure"  i muttered to myself closing my eyes drifting of to sleep.

BACK AT HARRY'S HOUSE:

After two days;

Boys were consoling and holding each other when Liam's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr Payne. I am officer Shelby speaking. I want to inform you that Mr. Zayn's phone number is tracked. We are going to get him. We will send you the address too." Officer ended the call and Liam told the boys breathless.

"Liam take a deep breath first of all." Harry said and rubbed Liam's shoulder.

"We are going to get our brother. Everyone, we need to hold to each other and stay strong together. Alright?" Louis said and they all went out of house and rushed towards the place.

They reached that place within 20 minutes. They over speeded was an understatement definitely. They reached outside the place. Police was around there already and was surrounding it. It was an old worn-out warehouse.

"We are going inside too." Liam said to officer. After taking sometime officer agreed to them. He told them to bust through back door with some officers.

ZAYN'S POV:

I woke up when I heard faint voices of sirens. I was feeling tired and weak. I can barely open my eyes. My stomach was growling. I haven't slept properly, haven't eaten anything. Surprisingly no one have come around here to watch me, i mean from kidnappers.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voices shouting my name. It was.. they were lads, my brothers. My eyes started to tear up when I thought about them. Suddenly a near door burst open.

I glanced there weakly. There they were. My lads. Even after all these years, nothing has been changed us. We care about each other the same as before and I am sure they must have been miserable like me.

"Z! Z! Are you alright mate!?" Niall shouted running towards me leaving other behind and kneeling beside me. I don't have energy to say anything so i nodded. Tears started to fill up in my eyes again more.

"Zayn it's alright. It's okay Zaynie we are here now." Liam said and tried to open the ropes helping Harry and Louis. They were silent but they were crying. They were untieing me when I looked at them. They passed me a sad smile and wiped their tears.

As soon as i was free i stood and they all engulfed me in a strong hug. I leaned into them and when they released me I leaned onto them for support. I was weak and before I fell i thought of taking support. Harry and Louis grabbed me carefully and we all went out of the house. I didn't notice Police untill I met officer Shelby.

I didn't want to go to the hospital so I went to Harry's house where everyone else was. They settled me on couch and Niall ran to grab the first aid kit.

Niall and Louis looked out for my wounds if any while Harry and Liam were cooking something for me. After cleaning my wounds lads helped to bathroom so that i can take a shower. After shower I went the couch again and lay down there.

"Zaynie? Come on mate let's eat something. Meal is ready." Harry said and take my hand to support me. We went to kitchen where everyone was dishing out food in their plates. They already prepared mine. I sat down between Louis and Niall.

"Guys have you eaten something?" I asked them. I analyzed them properly. Deep black bags, pale color and drained totally.

They all looked downward. That was the answer to my question. They didn't. They didn't even slept properly.

"Come over here" i said and engulfed all of them in a hug. I felt my shirt soaking wet. They were letting it out and I knew it was important. We all cried together for good few minutes and then had our meal. We all talked about what happened.

After that we all sat on one big couch and suddenly Liam's phone rang. He accepted the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello Officer Shelby." Liam said.

"Hello Mr. Payne I hope Zayn's alright."

"Yes he is thank you very much." Liam looked at me and smiled.

"About the kidnappers. He was kidnapped by two psychopath's. Zayn was not there only victim tho. They did all kidnapping like this. Kidnapping people and leaving them in alone somewhere." He said and Liam nodded.

"We have caught them finally." He said and everyone's face lighten up.

After the call we all decided to stay together and spent some time at Harry's house for good few days just like old times. They were so scared I can tell. I am so glad to have these boys in my life. Selflessly caring about me and each other. I knew from day one that we all have each other's back forever. We all love each other so much I can't even be even more thankful to have them in my life.

~• So i don't know if it was that good or not but i tried my best ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

It took some time because I was busy keeping up all the updates of One direction boys during my break from social media.

Hope you enjoyed it @/emsahaa and everyone else reading it.

(Plusssss... Please recommend me some movies and web series to watch. Romantic, sci-fi, fiction and just any genre. Thank you!)

Suggestions, opinions and requests are always welcomed!

TAKE CARE

AUTHOR ♡