Hiking

-• it is from the time they were together.
request by @/emsahaa.

Enjoy!

The weather was nice according to the mood of the boys. They decided to go for hiking since Niall loved it and his birthday was coming up in next week. They went with Niall's choice. Zayn hated hill stations because of his Acrophobia. Since he don't want to destroy Niall's mood he decided to let the things go smoothly.

Zayn's POV:

Hills! I always hated hills and mountains since I was a kid. But since Niall personally wanted to go for hiking I decided not to be a problem. Boys knew about my acrophobia but I can't say them anything since Niall really wanted it. We stepped out of the car on the spot we decided earlier and stretched. Suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder.

"Z if you want to we can go back instead of hiking." Niall said with worry clearly on his face.

"Nope Nialler we will go for hiking." i said with a forced smile on my face.

He left my side and went to grab something from car while the other boys were taking pictures.

I looked around my surroundings. The scenery was beautiful but the plain land was no more in sight. I felt panic raised in my body and to calm myself I started taking deep breaths and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt someone rub my back. I stopped and looked.

"Zaynie are you alright?" Harry asked while rubbing my back. I nodded and looked around.

"I really don't want to ruin Ni's mood" i sighed and he nodded.

"He won't mind Z. He said himself. Don't push yourself buddy" he said and put his arm around my shoulder. I relaxed a bit when he came near me more.

"Don't worry I have you guys I will be fine." I said and chuckled. He chuckled with me.

"Yup you have us" Louis said and put his arm around my other shoulder. Both of them were with me. I felt more relaxed and for few moments I felt that even if I have Acrophobia.

Three of us walked towards the car. I saw Liam and his face formed a frown.

"Zayn you okay?" he asked coming towards me and looking at three of us.

I smiled at him. The boys love me so much. They care about me alot.

"Yup Leeyummmm" i said and Boys laughed. Niall started laughing too.

"Here Guys" Niall said and offered four of us a bag of chips. We all laughed at him and accepted chips.

Chips at picnic spot? Best thing to cheer up yourself.

We started taking out the things we needed for hiking. Our safety, sticks, and some food with more things in our backpack. I kept a first aid kit in my backpack with water bottles of all of the boys.

We started our hiking. Harry was infront of me while Liam was behind. Louis and Niall were above all of us.

Harry and Liam were at this positions just for me and I am grateful for it. If it wasn't for them I won't be able to do hiking. I didn't looked around me during the whole thing.

After a few minutes we stopped at a bumpy road side for rest. I sat on a big rock and opened my backpack. I took my water bottle and took a few sips from it. I kept looking at boys only not wanting to look around me.

Niall was shoving a pack of chips in his mouth sharing with Harry while Liam and Louis were taking selfies.

I knew if I look around, I will either faint, have a panic attack or will puke. I definitely don't want any of these things.

"Woahhhhhh" i heard a voice behind me exclaiming. I turned around and saw Niall looking at the scenery around us. It was more beautiful than ever.

What a beauty it is. I exclaimed in my mind. Then suddenly it hit me. We were so much above. Like on the clouds we were. I turned my back towards the scenery. I suddenly felt tears in my eyes from fear and my breath hitched. My vision got blurry and I blocked the voices around me. I started stumbling towards my back.

"Zayn!" someone shouted but I didn't react to it. Suddenly I felt two strong pair of arm pulling me. I started taking deep breaths and suddenly I was engulfed in a big hug.

I cried on someone's chest and still didn't knew who was it. After I relaxed I looked up and saw Harry and Niall. I was crying in Harry's chest and  the other boys were looking extremely worried, Niall had tears in his eyes and Louis was rubbing his face with his hands. I looked for Liam, he was sitting right beside me rubbing his face with his shaky hands.

I still didn't knew what happened because I was so occupied with phobia.

"Z are you alright?" Harry asked with a raspy voice. I figured he was crying too.

I nodded with tears in my eyes and this time four of them hugged me together so tightly that their lives depend on it.

"Thank god. Thank god" Niall said taking deep breath.

"what happened?" I asked them.

"You were going to fall down the Hill Zayn. Don't... just don't do that again and stay right beside us alright?" Louis said and I nodded.

I was going to fall! I was going to fall Oh God!

"Harry and Liam pulled you towards us on time Z." Niall said and again hugged me.

I looked at Harry and Liam. They were slightly shaking from the incident.

"Thank you so much" i said and hugged both of them together. Three of us cried together.

They were scared. So much. I hardly saw Liam crying over things. I realized how much scared of the lads were.

They said nothing and we all stood up.

"Come on. Let's head back." Liam said and wiped his eyes. Harry and I repeated the same.

"Guys." I said and they all looked at me.

"I love you so much." I said and pulled four of them in hug. We all remained in this position for a few minutes and pulled out.

"Come on. Let's head back to home. FIFA is waiting for us" Niall said and we all laughed.

Thank god the boys were so understanding and supportive.

We head back to our car and this time Liam and Louis were behind me while Harry and Niall were on my both of the sides. Harry kept on holding my one hand the hold time. I swear he was scared so much. I was too.

We headed back to our car. While our way to home we picked up Nando's and at home we played FIFA. I was so exhausted that I slept on couch between Harry and Louis during the game.

If it wouldn't for the boys I won't be alive, or atleast this much fine. I was surprised myself that after this incident I was relaxed like nothing happened. I knew the reason. I knew boys won't let anything ever happen to me. I love them and they love me.

I knew it is a matter of time when because of these boys my phobia will no longer exist in my mind.

Hope you liked it!

~• Here it is the story. I hope it was well. I kinda rushed it a bit i know.

• 13th anniversary is coming 😫July makes directioners a mess doesn't it?

Z4 is coming too!!!!

(WHEN WE SAY WE WANT ONE DIRECTION REUNION IT MEANS WE JUST WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER ONCE IN A PICTURE FRAME OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

THEY ARE HAPPY AND DOING GREAT AS SOLO ARTISTS. INSTEAD OF A BAND THEY ARE RECOGNIZED AS SOLO ARTISTS NOW AND HAVE THEIR OWN IDENTITY.

WE DON'T WANT THEM TO GET IN HANDS OF ANOTHER MANAGEMENT THAT DESTROYS THEM.

JUST ONE GOD DAMN PICTURE 😭)

Okay sorry--

Comment, suggestions, opinions and requests are always welcomed <3

Take Care

AUTHOR ♡