Car accident part 1

~•This story takes place after Zayn leaves the Band but other four boys are still together. Zayn and his fiance are not together.
God I miss boys so much!!

Enjoy the story!

The concert of one direction was ending and only one song was left to be sang. It was "You and I". Harry sang Zayn High notes and All the boys thanked the audience and went back stage. They went back to their dressing room as they were told that their bus would come in 30 minutes because it was gone for maintenance during their concert.

They all sat up on the couch as they were tired so much. They were waiting for their bus to arrive because they wanted to go to their hotel room and wanted to have a nice sleep.

Niall was getting bored 5 minutes after so he decided to switch on the T.V. He went through some channels and stopped at news channel. All the boys listened to news and then suddenly they felt their heart beat stopped.

"Mr. Zayn Malik the former member of one direction met with an accident right now and his car seemed to be in a bad condition. He had been rushed to the city hospital while fans are........" said the reporter while her voice fainted in background and pictures of his destroyed car were shown on T.V.

Even if Zayn was out of the band he was still brother to Louis Harry Niall and Liam. They didn't talked to him because they were angry with him besides he kept calling him but they didn't picked his calls.

A wave of panic ran through boys. All were now fighting with their thoughts. They wanted to be with Zayn.

As soon as bus arrived they ordered driver to take him to City hospital. Driver nodded and he rushed the bus to hospital.

As the time was passing by tension was increasing.

As the boys reached the hospital they rushed inside hospital asking for Zayn. The receptionist recognized them .

"How is Zayn?" asked Liam with a very concerned look.

"I can't really say anything but He was in very bad condition when he arrived here. He already has lost alot of blood at site of accident and might have pretty bad injuries, Besides that he is right now in Operation theater." told the receptionist.

Chills went through the body of four boys. They were angry with Zayn but can't afford to loose him. He was their brother.

Nurse led them to waiting area near Operation theater and showed them a place to sit so that they could have some privacy from fans.

Tears were now falling down from Niall and Louis eyes. Harry and Liam were trying to hold their tears but after few minutes they couldn't. All the boys were now crying and were giving support to each other.

After 2 hours a doctor came from OT. Boys wiped their tears and stood up.

"Are you Mr. Malik's family?" Doctor asked.
"Yes we are" Niall replied instinctly.

"So an update on Mr. Malik's condition, he was in very bad condition when he arrived here. His blood loss was not stopping untill we did stitches. Luckily we stopped blood loss at time otherwise he could have went into a coma and god knows when he would woke up. Right now as saving his life, operation went successful. We removed all the pieces of Glass that went into his chest and luckily they weren't that deep because they might would damage his heart and lungs. His right elbow is fractured badly and we have put a sling on it so that they can gain their position back. He definitely have concussion so if he doesn't remember anything that would be fine. He will atleast take 3 months to heal. He is very weak right now due to so much blood loss. We will be shifting him in a room after few minutes then you can be with him but make sure that he doesn't move himself specially his head otherwise he might loose consciousness and faint." doctor explained them every bit.

Boys were in so much pain because they were imagining the pain Zayn must have been gone through due to this accident.

"What if something bad had happened to him and we wouldn't even knew about this?" Niall asked crying.

"He is a fighter Niall. Nothing bad can happen to him. You heard doctor, he is alive and we are with him to take his care. Be easy buddy he will be fine." Harry said in a soothing voice calming Niall down but he was actually calming everyone down including himself because they all were feeling guilty for avoiding him after not answering his calls besides the fact that he used to call all of them daily. They were so mad at him but right now were feeling alot of guilt for ghosting him.

Louis was lost in thoughts and harry shook him gently.

"What is it louis?" Harry asked him

"He is a very good driver Harry. Z drives better than us. How could he went in such a terrible accident? I wonder if he was Okay or not? Or may be he was drunk?"
Louis asked with a very questioning but concerned tone shooking his head.

All the boys agreed at his question and were now in their thoughts searching for an answer. And also were waiting to be with Zayn.

-Here is the part one of the story. I hope you like this.  I really love writing this! I pray safety and health for everyone and may this never happen to anyone. Part 2 will be published soon.

Ps. Suggestions are always open.

Take care

AUTHOR ♡