Hill Station Troubles?

~•Story from time when Boys are Solo artists. But they are in touch with eachother and still care, love eachother.
Request by @/emsahaa.

Enjoy!

Zayn's POV:

I stepped out of the car following Harry and Niall. As air touched my nostrils I felt like flying in air. The air was a bit cold but comforting. The atmosphere was beautiful. It felt being alive again. The hill stations are always welcoming.

I looked around and saw Niall taking out something from his bag, harry doing the same thing. Louis was looking at a squirrel's family that was running towards the tree from road side. Liam was stretching himself. Lad must have been tired from driving although him, me and Louis kept changing driving seats.

"Ah it feels just so good to be here together after a long time." Liam said and put his one arm around mine and another on Louis's shoulder.

"Yeah same here mate. After a long time we got together some time to spend with eachother's company just like old days" Louis said and smiled. The same old smile which reached his eyes and form crinkles. He looks so cute.

"Yeah just like old days" harry said as he put his sunglasses on and put his arm around Louis shoulder and held a camera in another hand.

"And the same old Baby Niall" liam said and laughed looking at Niall's shoulder. Niall drinking juice with one hand and holding a pack pf chips in another.

We all laughed at this sight and he started laughing too. Same old five of us, nothing has been changed. Loved it.

"Come on let's have some pictures" Harry said and for fifteen minutes we clicked our pictures, solo's and group picture including selfies.

Then we headed towards our hotel. The hotel was huge and we had reserved five rooms there. Paps were there definitely but avoiding them we went inside hotel through backside with help of hotel management.

**Time Skip**

"Well the hotel's bar is very intimidating" harry said and we all laughed.

Bar was in a separate building a bit away from hotel but it was Hotel's property.

We were walking out of the bar after having a few drinks. Gladly no one was high because everyone avoided alcohol. Time got us mature and Sober I guess?

"Guys I will follow you guys up." I said and stood on roadside near a small hill ending. I took out my lighter to tell them that what I was going to do. They all nodded and started walking back on their tracks.

I light up my cigarette and put it in my mouth and looked around admiring the scenery. It was night so everything was looking so beautiful in those lights.

After a few good seconds I look around and saw few drunk young kids laughing and walking towards the road. They seem to be like of 17-18.

Soon after one of them accidentally tripped on me making me almost loose my balance. I got angry but I tried to remain my calm, they were drunk.

"Hey watch out" one of the kid shouted on my face. Now I lost it.

"Watch out you drunk kids!" i said and pushed him back as he was totally on me.

A few seconds later they started physical fight with me. I was one and they were three. I fell to the ground and the boys were on top of me.

I tried to cover my body with my hands but the lads were too much.

Suddenly three of them were pushed out by someone in just one jerk. I looked and saw Niall, Harry and Louis pushing the boys away and within a second boys ran away. Liam gently help me stand on my feet again.

I noticed the blood dripping out from my lip. My whole body was in pain. Louis helped me stand still be holding me.

"and same trouble like old times..."Niall said and suddenly we all started laughing reminding of time when got in fight paps, some drunk people too.

We made our way back to hotel and the boys helped me clean up. We all gathered in one room and after dinner we all slept in one room just like good old days.

Hope you like it!

~ I don't even know if I have written it in English or not? I mean some sentences doesn't even make sense I guess. And I am sorry if it's short and not according to your expectations.

Sorry I was a bit busy in watching the BTS of their video songs for the hundredth time ;)

Anniversary is coming in 6 days!! What are your plans btw people?

Comments, suggestions, opinions and requests are always welcomed.

Take Care

AUTHOR ♡