Louis Hurts Zayn

~• It is from the time when Zayn was with One Direction still.

Plot:

All the boys were angry with Zayn for ruining their day, he got sick and they couldn't go on beach. Louis was angry the most because he was the most excited. It was the only day they had off between their hectic schedule.

Start:

Zayn was in his bed because he wasn't feeling well. He had bit fever, headache, and his stomach was aching too. He told the boys, they were upset but they couldn't push him to go and they couldn't leave him alone. They take care of him checking his fever and giving him some medicines but no one talked to him. Zayn was to embarrassed to ask them anything too.

Louis was angry and he wasn't talking to Zayn.  He didn't even ask him if he needed something, or if he was feeling better. He just didn't want to see him even.

Harry asked Louis what was happening and Louis shouted and yelled . He didn't knew Zayn was there.

Zayn's POV:

I decided to go downstairs to see the boys. After all they were taking care of me but the thing that bugged me was that Louis didn't came even once to see me. I knew he was mad because he was the most excited person for this day out. He was a beach lover and he wanted to go there for a long time. All his plans were ruined because of me.

I was feeling weak but i gathered some energy and courage to stand. I walking and going downstairs when i heard Louis yell. I stood mid way in stairs and started listening to him. I knew he didn't realized I was there.

"What's happening!? Literally Harry!? I had been excited and planning for this day from a whole damn week and now it is ruined! I had plans of going into the sea and swimming! I had planes of having sea food specially! I had reserved the special table on our favorite hotel! Everything was prepared already!" Louis yelled at top of his lungs. Anger had already overtaken him. He was breathing heavy and he started taking deep breaths for calming himself down. Harry and boys were staring at his face blank. All had planned something for their one day break and they couldn't execute them because they can't leave Zayn alone to himself when he was ill.

Liam came from behind and put a hand on Louis's shoulder to calm him.

"Calm down Lou. We all had plans for today. But we can't leave him alone you know." Liam said and looked downwards.

"I don't know why he has to ruin everything. Why everytime! Why he had to fall sick just today can't he just like-" Louis stopped and took a deep breath.

End of POV.

Zayn stood silent over there. He felt guilt taking over him and few tears slipped down his eyes. He didn't knew Louis was that mad at him.

"Lou no body can help sickness. He got sick and it's not his fault." Niall said and Harry nodded. Louis was still mad. After a few seconds he spoke.

"You know he hates water." He said and looked at faces of every boy that was standing around him. Everyone looked at his face with wide eyes.

"Louis you can't be serious! He didn't faked or got himself sick just because he don't want to go near water." Harry said with shocked expression on his face. They didn't believe that Louis can say something like this.

Zayn tried his hard not to break down any moment. He was about to say something but he stopped as Louis opened his mouth again.

"We don't know Harry. He can do anything." Louis said disappointedly and sighed.

Zayn couldn't control it more. He don't want to angry them more so he wiped his tears and spoke in a light hurt tone.

"I am sorry Lou." He said and suddenly everyone looked at his direction. Their eyes widened when they realized that Zayn has heard everything. They saw his wet eyes and suddenly looked downwards. At this point Louis understood he went too far and hurt him.