13th Anniversary!❤️🫂

Happy 13th Anniversary to All the boys and the directioners all around the world 💗
Being directioner is a bumpy ride. But we all know how well those five boys, who are now men are doing well in their Solo career's and we all wish them well. Three of them are fathers and We are so proud of them.

No matter what happens we are not gonna give up on any of the boy no matter what happens. They were with us when we needed them, making songs for us that makes us feel home, interacting with us and caring for us❤️.

They made us feel better, feel home, feel comfortable, they made it sure for us that we remain strong in our trials of life, they gave us hope.

Those five boys that started their journey together and now are solo artists.

Being solo maybe a kind of a trauma for us but believe me for them it's best. Instead of being recognized as just a band, they are now known as great solo artists.

No matter what happens, this fandom will keep on going strong day by day. We have been waiting for them to back for us, we are strong enough.

Boys left the band because of their mental health issues and we are proud of them. They told us we should do whatever we can to protect ourselves and our mental health and it is nothing to be afraid off. We couldn't be more proud of them🤍

A true directioner won't give up ever on them, will always support them through thick n thin, and will support each of five boys.

If you don't even support even one of the boy from ONE DIRECTION then that person is not even a true directioner believe me!

We all wanted a reunion but a reunion that just shows us that they are happy, they are well with eachother. You know Just a picture of them together now or some that kind of thing would be enough as a reunion. Just a live,  or being on a show or interview or even just talking about eachother on shows.

Once again Happy 13th Years of ONE DIRECTION ❤️ Boys and We all deserve a cheers for being with them, and also waiting for them.

~YOU AND ME GOT A WHOLE LOT OF HISTORY
WE COULD BE THE GREATEST TEAM
THAT THE WORLD HAD EVER SEEN
SO DON'T LET IT GO
WE CAN MAKE SOME MORE
WE CAN LIVE FOREVER 💕~

Take Care

AUTHOR ♡