Appendicitis

~• It is from time when boys were together.
Requested by @/Percyjacksonfan246

Enjoy!

Zayn's POV:

I woke up in the morning with a slight pain in my stomach. Thinking that it will go away I stood and got ready.

After getting ready I went downstairs for breakfast. Greeted by all the four boys sitting at round breakfast table having their breakfast.

Due to the pain I decided to skip the breakfast, i will have it once the pain goes away.

"Zaynie how many pancakes do you want in your plate?" Harry asked putting the pancakes in a separate plate from the pan.

"Not now Harry." I said and all the boys looked at me.

"Come on! I will have breakfast later, not hungry" I said and the boys nodded except Liam.

"Are you Alright?" Liam asked putting a bite in his mouth while looking at me.

"Yup" i said and he nodded.

After the boys were done with their breakfast we went outside sliding into the car going for an interview.

As soon as I sat on the car seat the pain increased. I groaned lightly not wanting the boys to notice.

"You alright Z?" Louis asked from front seat.

"Yeah. Uh.. Niall can you pass me the water bottle?" I asked Niall who was sitting beside me.

He nodded and handed me the bottle. I gulped the water and pain remain still.

"Zayn what's wrong?" Niall whispered in my ear leaning towards me.

"There is a slight pain in my stomach but it's fine" i whispered him back patting his knee to assure him. He nodded.

"Okay but if don't go just let us know alright?" Niall whispered back and I nodded. He put a shoulder around me and I leaned into him.

*During the Interview*

I was sitting on a seat with Niall beside me during the whole interview. The other three lads sat on the sofa infront of us.

I was uncomfortable the whole interview due to pain. I wasn't even able to talk properly. Niall kept covering for me whenever I was questioned and boys kept giving me worried glances back.

I didn't even noticed when the pain increased the whole interview.

When a the interview was finished I took the water bottle placed beneath my chair seat and gulped the whole water.

I didn't understand why was there so much pain. It wasn't any diarrhea or something, food poisoning doesn't happen like this. What is it then?

"Z you look pale. What is wrong mate?" Harry asked walking towards me and placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know. Just a pain in my stomach." Was all i could said when suddenly the pain increased. I put my hand down and clutched my stomach with both hands. I groaned in pain loudly.

I don't know what to do. My mind went blank completely and I felt was pain.

"Z is it stomach only?" Liam asked frantically. I shook and nodded my head not understanding what to do.

Suddenly I black dots started covering my vision, my ears started ringing and my eyelids dropped. I went unconscious.

Louis's POV:

Suddenly Zayn's eye's closed and he fell from chair. We all ran up to him and everything happened within few minutes.

He was put up into an ambulance and we all followed that.

I started sweating in stress. He was complaining about his stomach. and something clicked in my mind.

"Guys?" I asked all the boys.

"Hmm?" Niall said while looking outside. He was sitting calmly but I can tell he was panicking badly inside.

"What happened to him?" I asked. Yes it was lame but I had to ask.

"He was complaining about his stomach." Harry replied.

"I don't understand, what kind of thing was it?" Liam asked.

"What if it's appendicitis? He didn't even had his breakfast" I said and all the boys head whipped towards me. Realization hitting them.

"Shit. Shit. Shit" Niall said panicking.

"Relax Niall. Just hope he isn't late" Harry said patting Niall's shoulder and taking a deep breath.

*At the Hospital*

Harry's POV:

We were sitting outside the operation theater. As soon as we arrived here doctor took him for operation.

Soon the operation ended and doctor came outside.

"Zayn Malik?" he asked looking at us. We all nodded and looked at eachother.

"He arrived here exact at time. His appendix could have bursted. But He is fine right now and is shifted in the ward. He will be discharged tomorrow." doctor said and patted Louis's shoulder noticing his panic.

As soon as doctor went away we all took a breath of relief. We hugged eachother and went to his room.

He was on the bed attached with a drip. He was unconscious.

"Thank God he is fine." Liam said and rubbed his face with his hands. He was definitely trying to stay calm while he was worried.

Louis went to him and patted his shoulder and put an arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah Lad scared the shit out of me" Louis said sighing and we all Snickered.

"All is well that Ends well" Niall said and put his arm around my shoulder.

We all smiled at eachother and suddenly heard a cough behind us.

"Uhm Uhm" Zayn said and all the boys looked at him. He waved at us and we waved back hugging him carefully.

"It was appendix right?" he asked we nodded.

"You knew?" i asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"No Harry come on! I mean I blacked out and now I am here after an surgery. I guessed it just" Zayn said and huffed.

"Alright Alright " I said and all the boys chuckled. Boy he is so moody.

After his discharge it took him three weeks for pain to be gone. We talked to management to get him a break. After that we all performed our shows, interviews and meetings. He was just like before energetic and amaZayn.

Hope you like it.

-Here it is. I hope it was better.

The world of directioners is healing after seeing the boys so happy 🥺❤️

-~• IMPORTANT:

I was about to update it yesterday but when I was about to publish it Wattpad stopped working. After trying for two hours I reinstalled the app and lost my draft and library! I logged out to log in back but when I was trying to log in it wasn't allowing me to log back in.
Now I am using it By switching on the VPN. It worked.
Incase something happens I will make another account.

Suggestions, opinions, comments and requests are welcomed.

Take Care

AUTHOR ♡