Self Harm

~• This is from the time When Zayn has left the band but four others are still together.

Hope you Enjoy!

Plot :

Basically Niall had a surgery after falling from the stage, a sharp object penetrated through his skin in leg. Boys were there in hospital When Zayn arrives for Niall.

Start:

All the boys looked at him when he was walking towards them in waiting area, there was anger in their eyes. They don't want to see him. They were mad at him for abandoning them. They haven't talked to him whenever he tries to contact with them.

"What the hell are you doing over here?" Liam asked angrily.
Zayn didn't said anything. He opened his mouth to say something but was shut down by Harry.

"Don't Zayn! Don't tell us a lie that we will believe! Just leave right now!" Harry almost shouted at him.
"Harry, Liam this is not the place right now. Calm yourselves down and Zayn...please leave right now. I will tell you about Niall but please just leave." Louis said and rubbed his face with his hands. He was tired. Mentally physically both .

Zayn felt tears stinging in his eyes. He didn't said anything and left.

"See! He left! Like always!" Liam said almost yelling.

Time skip**
Niall's surgery went well and he was in better shape in two days. Boys were sitting in his room and he asked something to Louis.

"Louis did Zayn came for me or contacted?" He asked. Louis nodded and told him. Just then he suddenly remembered that he never called Zayn telling him about Niall. He excused himself.

Louis went outside the room and dialled Zayn's number taking a deep breath. They didn't talked to him when he used to call them and now suddenly he was calling Zayn.

He rang his number a few times but Zayn didn't answer. He sighed and went to boys again.

After a few minutes 4 phone buzzed together. It was Zayn's message in the group of 1D
"I am sorry lads from breaking apart. I never really wanted all this to happen. I know you are mad at me. But I have a reason, please listen to me atleast." Was all it said. Louis looked at Harry and Liam who were clenching there jaw and there hands were converted into fists.

Louis put a hand on their shoulders.

"Gave him a chance please, let's listen to him atleast." Louis said and the boys nodded.

Louis messaged Zayn and he told them to meet him two days after at his house. He knew Niall was going to get discharged tomorrow.

After Two days:

The boys were standing outside Zayn's house as they rang the bell. Zayn opened the door and let them inside. They didn't hugged or greeted each other.

They were sitting across a table. Everyone was silent.

" We are here to talk about something. Shall we?" Niall said and Zayn nodded.

"But please Zayn Malik! Do not tell us lies!" Harry said. Zayn was hurt, but Zayn thought he deserve this.

"I decided to leave the band due to a reason. The reason that only management knew. I couldn't take it anymore guyz. I was loosing myself. I lost my appetite, i lost my everything when i was there. They treated me like shit. I can't take it anymore." Zayn said and paused trying to push his tears back.

This sight of Zayn broke the boys heart. Harry and Liam's anger was slowly melting. They felt their heart ache. Louis and Niall holded Zayn's hand to comfort him.

Zayn soon explained them how management did dirty to him. Boy's face expressions were telling it that they were shocked, hurt and couldn't believe on all those things.

They pulled him a hug and pulled away after comforting each other. Zayn run a hand in his hair on front that's when his sleeves went slightly up. Boys noticed it and they gasped.

"Zayn what-" Louis said in utter shock. Zayn quickly fixed his sleeves And stood.

" I am going to get you guys a drink." Zayn said and cleared his throat. Harry pulled his hands and made him sit down again.

"Harry what are you -" before he could say anything harry pulled his sleeves up.

Boy's eyes were widen and their mouths were partially open. They froze at the sight.

There were criss cross marks made possibly with blade on his arm. Some marks were dark, fresh and blood coming out while some were white and some fainted. They understood what it was.

Louis stood and knelt Infront of Zayn holding is hand. Zayn eyes were filled with tears, he wasn't looking in the eye of any boy.

"What have you done Zayn to yourself?" Louis said and tears were threatening to come out of his eyes. Actually everyone had tears in there eyes now.

There was an silence. Everyone watching Zayn in silence and letting their tears out.

"You guys hated me. I started hating myself. I know i hurt you guys so i started hurting myself. It gives peace. Hurting myself i know i am punishing myself. I was alone. I am sorry for doing that brothers. I am sorry" Zayn said sniffling wiping his tears and he put his head in his hands.

"We are sorry Z" Niall said and he pulled Zayn in a hug. They rubbed eachother's back comforting them.

"We never hated you Zayn. We were angry and hurt. But if we ever knew you would hurt yourself like this we would have talked to you and never left you alone." Harry said and everyone pulled themselves in a hug.

Zayn started crying in their shoulders. He cried untill his eyes were dry. They pulled out from the hug.

"Don't ever do that again to yourself you stupid lad" Louis said to Zayn which made him smile.

"Don't hurt yourself Z. We are not ... We are not mad at you.. we don't hate you.. you are out brother stupid. I knew what we did was wrong. But what you are doing to yourself is absolutely wrong. Don't dare to do that again." Liam said and wiped his tears.

"I am Sorry " Zayn said and his head was down.

"Promise us Zayn. Promise us you won't hurt yourself ever." Louis said looking in the eyes of Zayn.

"I promise " Zayn said and looked in the eyes of Louis. They wiped each other tears.

"Shall I now bring drink? Might be something to eat too?" Zayn said with a smile. He forgot his every pain because his brothers were with him.

That day went long. Boys sat together and spent time chatting with eachother. Discussing their career and their personal lives.

That was the day, and after that they were never disconnected from each other. They kept calling Zayn each day and sometimes Zayn would call them. They used to discuss everything. The boys were connected, they were together. They used to meet at restaurants and do gatherings at home.

They can never hate each other. They loved eachother. There bond wasn't weak.

-sorry for this, it isn't good as it is supposed to be.

-comments, suggestions and opinions are always welcomed.

Take Care

AUTHOR ♡