Sickness Denial

~•It is from time when boys were together.
request by @/percyjacksonfan246

Enjoy!

Zayn's POV:

Finally three days off. A three days break till our next show in this tour.

"Finally lads!" Louis cheered as he settled down on the couch with Liam, having a glass of grape juice in his hands. Yes grape juice!

We were watching Harry Potter when I started coughing. Nothing to worry right? It's just a cough.

"You Okay?" Liam asked me looking slightly worried.

"Yup just a cough" i said popping up 'p'.

He nodded and turned his head back towards the movie. I continued watching the movie and after finishing it we had our dinner.

During the dinner I felt my chest tightening up a bit. I gasped for air stopping eating for a few seconds.

"Zaynie you don't look good" Niall said as he looked at me while taking a spoon full of rice.

I shook my head in No.

"Always denial" Harry huffed. I chuckled at his comment. He is cute when he is annoyed but he is scary sometimes too.

"Anyways Zayn if you feel something is off just tell us okay?" Louis said crossing his arms on table infront of his plate.

"Alright lads" I said and continued eating my dinner ignoring the tightness in chest.

I went to my bed after dinner. I don't know why but i was feeling unusually tired, maybe a bit warm too.

"Whatever " I mumbled to myself and threw myself on my bed closing my eyes.

**Time skip**

I slowly opened my eyes. Glanced at clock. 3 Am! great just great.

I analyzed myself and suddenly felt alot of things at a time. What the hell.

My body was aching slightly, I was hard time breathing through nose- it was blocked, I was warm, there was a heaviness in my chest. I tried to take a deep breath through my mouth and suddenly a pain shot through my chest.

"FLU!" I groaned to myself. It was only a flu right?

I fell back on my pillow trying to sleep. After a good fight of thirty minutes with myself I fell asleep.

**Time skip**

" Zayn wake upppppp" I heard Niall and Louis shouting in a chorus. I groaned again and pulled covers on me feeling cold.

"Zayn please mate just wake up now" Niall said and huffed. I laughed at how much I annoy the boys. They love it, I love doing it too.

"five minutes" i said removing the duvet with closed eyes.

"You sound like shit mate" Louis said in a serious tone.

"Yeah? No I am half sleep that's why" i said taking a deep breath. I was still feeling like last night.

"As you say" Niall said and the same time Liam and Harry came inside my room.

"Boys seriously five minutes " i said again.

"You said the same five minutes ago Zayn" Niall said and slapped his forehead with his palm.

"You sounds like shit. Are you okay?" Harry asked sitting on the end of my bed.

"Mmm" i mumbled totally feeling tired.

"He said it's nothing" Niall said and looked at Liam.

Liam huffed and shook his head.

"He is so stubborn to admit he is ill." Liam said scratching back of his head.

"Yeah it definitely doesn't sounds like it's nothing" Harry said.

"Sit your ass up Zayn." Louis ordered totally annoyed and serious.

I huffed and sit up in my bed. I looked at boys, their expressions totally worried and serious.

"What?" i asked looking at their faces and yawning. Still feeling pain in body, specially chest.

"Your eyes are bloodshot, you are pale, there are big bags under your eyes, you ate definitely sweaty but you are still under covers, your voice is different" Liam listed as a matter-of-fact.

"Just admit it already that you are ill Zayn" Louis said looking straight into my soul as if I have done a crime.

"fine I- " before I could complete I went into a coughing fit.

When the coughs ended I was feeling more worse. I put a hand on my chest trying to sooth the pain.

"Still in Denial?" Liam asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I am ill" i said and crossed my arms.

"You look like a stubborn baby" Harry said and everyone started laughing, including me.

Niall stood up and sat beside me rubbing circles in my back for soothing. It helped a bit.

"I will take your fever" Liam said.

"I will take out medicine for you" Niall said

"I will make soup " Harry said

"and I will comfort you" Louis said and everyone laughed again.

"On it lads, We don't get much chances of taking care of Zayn" Liam said as if it was something exciting.

Everyone looked at him with confused expressions. Why was he excited?

"Come on you know in what sense I said that" he huffed and Put his arms down like someone who got defeated.

We all laughed at it and soon the lads went out of room, doing the works they assigned themselves while Louis stayed with me.

With the help of boys I was well back in a week. I managed throughout the shows with the help of lads, as they would sometimes took my solo's to help me. Taking endless care of me. Without them I wouldn't even admit I was ill and end up in a hospital. Boy's just know me so well. I love them and they love me.

Hope you like it!

~So here it is. Two updates in one day!
I don't know how it was. I guess my Grammer's not so good.

Plus Harry's tour is ending in 4 days. He looked a bit sad but he definitely need a break for himself. We all love him and other boys.

Anniversary is cominggg. I am so excited and sad at same time. Same as other directioners.

Anyways, anything else? Someone wanna talk about or ask me?

Suggestions, opinions, comments and requests are always welcomed :)

Take Care

AUTHOR ♡