07 ♡ freckles

There were only a few days left until the Sports Festival. Though you'd expected it, you hadn't been able to work on your Quirk much at all, but the fact that nobody knew your powers yet was definitely to your advantage. You'd been keeping up with your studies over the last week and a half, annoying Katsuki with text messages, and most notably-meeting up to train with Izuku.

You definitely felt a strong connection to the freckled boy. He was quick to get flustered, had a habit of mumbling to himself every now and then, but it was clear that he had a heart of gold. He was kind and gentle; two traits that were incredibly important for a hero. You liked to think that you had a similar gentleness about you, but it probably couldn't compare to Izuku's. The two of you were similar in that your Quirks were a bit difficult to work with, but there was a lot you could learn from his spirit and determination.

"Thanks for breakfast," you said, setting your plate aside. "Would it be alright if I maybe had a friend come over today?"

Freja smiled at you. "It looks like you've already gotten close to your classmates in such a short time." She picked up your plate and turned towards Mikael with a frown. "Excuse me. What did we say about painting at the dining table?"

"Hm?" Mikael blinked, paintbrush in hand, feigning innocence. "What's this now? [Name] wants to have a friend over?"

"Please don't try to change the subject."

"Of course she can have a friend over," he smiled. "What time were they thinking of coming?"

Freja's brow began to twitch. "Mikael. Kindly get the art supplies off the table."

"Oh, just a few more minutes? I'm almost done with this section."

She let out a begrudging sigh, and you laughed, knowing full well how much she loathed cleaning up after Mikael left a whirlwind of paint splotches in his stead.

"I haven't actually asked him yet," you said. "Just wanted to let you know that it's a possibility. I'll let you know what he says."

You left the room, and just in time-Mikael had apparently spilled some paint onto the floor and Freja was about to chew his head off. Even though you'd been spending a lot of time with Izuku this last week, he'd never been to your home before. It probably wasn't the best place for training, admittedly, but a part of you just wanted to take a breather for a day.

[Name]

hello hello!

if you're free today, do you want to come over to my place?

[Freckled Baby]

WJGAT

Sorry, I was so surprised that I mistyped!

Um... go over to your place? To train?

[Name]

well, we have a yard so we could technically train out there

but i was just thinking we could hang out!

change things up for a bit and take a break before the festival :)

[Freckled Baby]

You want to hang out with me?

Oh...

Really?

[Name]

omg of course! why wouldn't i??