37 ♡ tainted beauty

Aizawa's favorite pastime was probably bullying you.

"Come on," he mused, pulling at the mass of cloths wrapped across your waist, one line having even been sent out to cover your eyes. "I'm sure you can do better than this, [Name]. I know just how fast you can be."

"Ow, ow, ow... I can't move properly if I can't see," you grimaced.

The hero was pulling at you from behind, his strength allowing him to keep you tethered, even as your feet dragged desperately across the ground and tried to push forward. Your neck hurt from the strain of having your head being pulled backwards. He'd been wary of your positioning from the very start. If you couldn't look at him, you didn't even have the chance to use your Quirk. You already knew this from the last time you'd fought him, but the only shot you had at one-upping him was grabbing him when he was turned and using your powers with physical contact. Of course, it's not like he was going to give you the opportunity to do that.

You heard him chuckle. "Try again," he said, and the cloths came undone all at once. You winced, but you didn't exactly have the time to brood over how much your limbs were aching. You spun around as fast as you could manage, dropping low to the ground as you ran, hoping to throw off his center of gravity. A line of cloth came at you, but you managed to shift your weight at the last second and avoid it. Though you couldn't see Aizawa's eyes behind his goggles, you'd been trying to channel your Quirk nonstop without avail, and the way his black hair was standing up was more than enough proof his powers were active.

"Stop moving, sensei."

A useless command, but you tried your luck nonetheless. Aizawa swung his leg around and missed his mark by a hair. You exhaled loudly, your stomach filling with air, and you slid across the ground to hit him with a kick of your own.

"Oof—that's a little too close for comfort," he muttered, his palm having just barely caught your foot before it collided with his crotch. "Aiming for your teacher in a place like that... it looks like we still need to work on your respect for authority, but it's true that you've got to give it your all in a real fight."

He grappled you by the ankle, tugging harshly and dragging your body across the dirt. You'd put yourself in a rather comprising position, but it was okay. You used your elbows and the strength of your core to spring up, hobbling forward on one leg and wrapping your arms around Aizawa's broad shoulders. You'd been playing on saying "I got you," and then using your Quirk to make him surrender, but he was looking right at you and your powers wouldn't take effect.

You winced. Your knee was bent, pressed flush up against his stomach as he dug his fingers into your ankle. His other arm was encasing you, no, crushing you was the more accurate term. He had it hooked around your waist and was bearing down at you with unholy force. His baggy black jumpsuit was rather deceptive. You'd always known he was strong, as most pro heroes were, but from this close up you could clearly feel how his muscles bulged against your frame.

"This is a bad look for me," Aizawa admitted. "People will think I'm playing favorites with my students."

You half-smirked, struggling to keep balance on one leg. "I've always known I was your favorite. If anything, I'd be more worried about your reputation right now. You remember how old I am, right, sensei?"

It was only for a moment, but the nature of your suggestion was able to make him lose his composure, and his grip loosened a bit. Without wasting a beat, you lunged forward, digging your knee into his stomach without any remorse. He grimaced and keeled backwards from the pain. His hand came off your ankle, and you wound up your leg before forcefully kicking his shin.

"Ah, goddamn it—"

His balance wavered, and he had to throw his cloths forward to compensate. It was a rushed attack and you were fast enough to outmaneuver him. In the split-second you could clearly make out his back, you jumped onto him and wrapped your legs around his waist, the exact same position with which you'd won your practical exam.