16 ♡ wondrous beauty

"This had better be the last time you're in my office today."

"Um, yes... sorry about that."

"I'm serious," Recovery Girl frowned. "You and Midoriya are a pair of troublemakers. I only used my powers on you because of your injuries, but I'm not letting you rest up here any longer. Go back and support your classmates in the rest of their battles."

You smiled apologetically, rising to your feet. You still felt really weak, but you were out of the competition anyways so it's not like it really mattered. It was kind of hard to walk with how sluggish and heavy your limbs were, but you'd bothered Recovery Girl enough for one day.

With weary sighs escaping your lips, you trudged up the stairs back to the viewer's stands. You were so damn exhausted that you almost missed him-the tall, muscular man with flames darting across his expression.

Oh.

"Endeavor," you spoke without realizing, watching him turn towards you with a scowl. "Um, hi. You're here to watch Shouto-kun, right?"

"Who are you supposed to be?" he snapped.

You remembered the way he'd cried out in delight when Shouto had used his flames during his battle against Izuku. Based on everything you'd heard, you were sure this bastard must've been pleased, but it wasn't as if Shouto had done it for him. That much you were sure of.

"I'm a classmate of Shouto-kun's," you mumbled softly. "[Name]. I had my second battle just earlier, though I lost-"

"Ah. You're that strange girl with the immoral powers."

"Immoral? Man," you sighed, scratching at your head, "people really are so quick to jump to conclusions." You and Shinsou really were two sides of the same coin. How was he doing right now anyways?

Endeavor crossed his arms, still glaring down at you. "It seems you're addressing my son in a very casual manner. What are you to him?"

"We're friends," you said simply.

"Friends?" He narrowed his eyes even further. "He has no need for friends. Or any time, for that matter."

"Isn't that for him to decide?"

The hero stared at you in shock, but you were too tired to be having this conversation right now. It wasn't fair for you to go behind Shouto's back and confront his father, especially when he still thought Izuku was the only one who knew of his family circumstances.

"Don't think you'll influence Shouto with those unseemly ways of yours," you heard him mutter out. Oh, whatever. This guy had some serious issues.

"Ah, it's [Name]-chan!"

You'd made your way back to the stands, and a good deal of your classmates had taken note of you. They were mostly looking you over with concern, probably on account of how your battle with Katsuki had ended. Kaminari was the one who'd called out to you and was quick to rush out of his seat.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked. "That Bakugou's really ruthless. To think that he was so lucky to go up against a beauty like you and he didn't even appreciate it! If it was me, I would've-" He stopped himself, chuckling and turning red. "Uh, no... never mind. This is probably the last thing you want to hear right now..."

You looked him over, amused. "No, continue. What would you have done?"

"I-I mean..." He grinned cheekily, seeming to regain some of his confidence. "I would've definitely let you kiss me, you know? A loss would've totally been worth it! Man, I still can't believe how lucky that Shinsou guy got! I'll be jealous of him until the day I die!"