45 ♡ saccharine

Your powers had returned, but you'd bid farewell to a part of your life. Mikael was relieved to hear that your Quirk was back, but the news that followed seemed to shock him quite a bit. You could tell that he was disappointed. After all, he respected the gods, and had been so happy that one of them had practically integrated himself into your household, but even he seemed to realize that it couldn't have been a permanent arrangement. It had been an anomaly, one that you'd admittedly grown rather fond of, but now it was time to live your life relying only on your own strength.

After filling your belly with Freja's delicious food, you went back to your room and turned on the TV. News of the Kamino incident was being broadcast all over, which was to be expected. All Might's retirement was something sure to shake the very foundation of the heroes' society. With the last of his powers having been used to defeat All For One, it would naturally follow that the Number Two hero would have to rise and take his place.

Shouto's father, huh? I wonder how that will go. I'm sure things will be pretty stressful at home... I need to thank him for coming to save me, too.

You reached over to plug your phone in. It had been retrieved by Aizawa from your belongings at the training camp and handed back to you by the police. It was dead, of course, and though you shouldn't have been all too surprised once the screen lit back up, it started buzzing like crazy from all the notifications you'd missed. It was mainly from your classmates who hadn't been there for the rescue, desperate to check in with you and see how you were faring. Other friends that you hadn't spoken much to since middle school were even reaching out to you, having seen everything unfold on the news. It would take a lot of time to sort through them all and put everyone's minds at ease. You'd see your classmates soon enough anyways, but there many others that you'd grown close to that were expressing their concern as well.

[Shinsou] - 8 unread messages

[Tamaki] - 3 unread messages

[Chicken Lover] - 6 unread messages

[Shinsou]

are you okay

i'm worried about you

i saw that you made it out safe but that looked scary asf

here's some cat pics to make you feel better, respond whenever you can