002

JUNGWON'S POV :

I woke up to my alarm, 7am. I then remembered that we had Hayun staying with us. It was kind of surreal to me as I didn't think she was the kind of person to be homeless, but she didn't say that she hadn't told her friends yet so she acted normal in school.

I actually don't know her that well, she is our class rep and the captain of the girls football team, I hear guys in the changing rooms talking about her all the time. I've maybe talked to her once or twice during conversations Ni-ki has with her friend Yoon and I can see why they like her.

I left my bedroom and knocked on her door to tell her that we had to go downstairs for breakfast, but there was no reply. So I hesitantly opened the door, she was still fast asleep.
She looks pretty when she sleeps .
I tapped her shoulder slightly to wake her up, and she did. She covered her mouth when she yawned and sat up, a little bit confused when she saw me standing there looking at her.
I probably look like a creep.

"Ohuh, breakfast is ready" I said, heading out of the door. But I waited for her to get out of bed and walk out before me.

We both walked down the stairs to the smell of  toast and waffles. The usual smell in the mornings. As we entered mom turned around to look at us and smiled

"Good morning, I made you two avocado toast" she said while passing us our plates

I glanced over to Hayun, who smiled and softened her face at my mom's food. We both sat at the kitchen's island

"Jungwon, have you got football training after school?" Mom asked me

"Yeah, I do. And so does Hayun" I replied, taking a bite of my avocado toast.

"Oh, Hayun you play football too?" Mom said, surprised. Probably because Hayun doesn't seem like the type to play football by a first impression.

"Yes, I'm the captain of the girl's football team" she said

"Wow! Both of you are football captains" mom exclaimed, like we didn't already know

"I will come pick you two up after your training then" she continued and then left to go into the utility room, "I have time today"

We then finished our toast and got ready for school, it was 7:40 by the time we were ready to leave for school. Which meant we were running a tad bit late, but it would be fine..
I think.

3RD PERSON POV :

It was 7:56 and the two trouble teens bolted down the street where their school was, Jungwon pulled Hayun by her right wrist to keep her going after she started to slow down a couple of minutes ago, she wasn't the best at long distance. They ran up the stairs and collided into each other as Jungwon stopped when they pasted their homeroom, but quickly got up and stood at the door next to each other with polite smiles on their faces.

Everyone was looking at them with confused expressions, the girls football captain and the boys football captain? Also their class rep?