013

HAYUN'S POV :
competition day

Me, Sunghoon, Jungwon and Dae were standing by the barrier, nervously waited for our announcement to go onto the rink

Everyone was here, Jungwon's family, our whole friend group and somehow others I knew but didn't expect to be here. Probably all of Sunghoon's fan girls from our school.

I felt my hands start to shake from the anxiety, a part of the reason I stopped skating was because of how bad anxiety I would get before and after. The voices were loud in my head, telling me I was going to fail, even after all the times I've practiced.

Jungwon must've noticed as he held my hands, while bringing me close to him

Warmth.

"You're going to be fine, I'm gonna be right here when you finish, alright?" He softly said to me, pulling me into a hug and I nodded slightly. Feeling more at ease

"AND UP NEXT, PARK SUNGHOON AND HAYUN LEE"

After all these years, the same woman is still doing the announcements, sinking a deep feeling of nostalgia. As Jungwon intertwined his fingers with mine, making my cheeks flush a little.

Sunghoon nodded at me as we took off our skate guards and headed onto the ice into position in the centre of the rink.

This is for you, mom and dad.

" kiss me hard before you go "

We started the routine, going round the rink a little and then into our first move. Sunghoon firmly held my hand as I leaned back with one hand reaching out, making eye contact with Jungwon on the side, who was watching intently.

" summertime sadness "

Me and Sunghoon choreographed this during the spring break last year, when we got bored. Sunghoon being the biggest Lana Del Rey fan, wanted to do one of her songs. I mean I'm not complaining, I love her.

We worked on it every now and then when we were free but I haven't been able to practice with him since... y'know

If it wasn't for Jungwon, I don't think I would've regained my passion back into skating

" nothing scares me anymore "

(one, two, three, four)

We then both executed triple axels, feeling a rush of adrenaline and the crowd roared in reaction. I missed this feeling.

" I know if I'll go, I'll die happy tonight "

Sunghoon then threw me into the air as I span and landed into his arms, feeling relief.

" I got that summertime, summertime sadness,
Su-su-summertime, summertime sadness,
Got that summertime, summertime sadness, "

okay.. here we go. Sunghoon held my waist as he lifted me up and I leaned backwards, reaching both of my hands out, closing my eyes