049

3RD PERSON POV :
4 ½ years later

It had been a long time since they had all seen each other, actually. The 14 of them hadn't had a group meet up since they left High School.

Everyone was around the world.. doing something with their busy lives.

Their time at university was coming to an end.

They all had their own lives now, they grew apart naturally.

Hayun, Eunji, Jungwon and Sunghoon remained together as they attended the same university, they didn't make any other friends though. Well. Not close ones.

Jake and Dae were studying abroad, yet they still continued to date their partners. They would come back to Korea in their spare time.

Jungwon and Hayun went through a...

Rough patch, in their time together at university.

Due to Hayun's debut in HYBE's new girl group 'LE SSERAFIM' she was busier than ever and rarely got to spend time with Jungwon. There were restrictions. But they went against it, and dated secretly.

But in their 3rd year of university, it got bad.

Hayun was going on world tour with lesserafim, meaning she would be out of the country for quite a few months.

Eunji and Sunghoon had his back though, they had been through all the emotions of long-distance relationships.

They often reminisced on their high school days, how things were so much easier.

The three of them often saw Yoon and Ni-ki too, but just not everyday as their university was on the opposite side of Seoul.

Of course they all kept in touch, maybe a couple messages a day. But not the same old 99+ messages in 5 minutes kind of thing. Obviously it was difficult because of time zones though.

After a while, Jungwon and Hayun got used to be apart from each other and called almost every day to make up for it. Jungwon would even wake up at 4am to talk to her sometimes.

———————————————————————
⚽️⚽️

Jake
yoiii
now that we've all graduated from uni, let's all meet up yeah?

Jay
I'm so down

Jen
Me too!!

Yoon
YES 🙏

Eunji
We haven't seen each other together for 4 fucking years
That's actually crazy
How u can go to see each other every day to not seeing each other for 4 whole years

Chae
Don't say that ur gonna make me cry

Heeseung
Where we gonna meet? Half of us are out of the country rn

Ni-ki
Bro Hayun's travelling the world rn

Jen
she finishes her world tour in a couple days so she'll be back in Korea at the end of this week