2

The sweet voice sounded, and the fans protested as usual.

Will Sisi broadcast live fuck today: "I don't like it! I just want to see you fuck! Get the ones downstairs!"

I want to hear Si Si screaming: "I don't like it! I just want to see you fuck!"

Want to see Si Si eat a big dick: "I don't like it! I just want to see you fuck!"

Sisi's tits are so pretty: "I don't like it! I just want to see you fucked!"

Want to fuck Sisi's small mouth: "I don't like it! I just want to see you fuck!"

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "I don't like it! I just want to see you fuck!"

The pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "I don't like it! I just want to see you fuck!"

...

Feeling shy, Xia Sisi simply turned her eyes blank, pretending not to see the fans' protest, and continued singing.

"...you are my little star, hanging in the sky to shine brightly, I already feel that if I want to love you, I will not give up easily..."

The pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "Oh, why is there still a female anchor like Sisi in this world?"

Will Sisi broadcast live fuck today: "Yeah! What's the point if you don't fuck? I can only listen to the song and rub my cock in Sisi's face at the same time."

Sisi's tits are so pretty: "I don't want Sisi to be fucked live, but Lu Yilu's tits are not too much, right?"

I want to watch Si Si eat a big dick: "Or you can live broadcast a small mouth and eat a dick!"

Will Sisi broadcast live fuck today: "Hidden, hide, let me know when Sisi broadcasts fuck."

...

Although Xia Sisi was still singing sweetly, she was very anxious.

Today's live broadcast has been live for an hour, and there are only more than 800 viewers in the entire channel, and these old fans who often give her gifts have no patience to wait until the end of the live broadcast today.

If this continues, she will definitely be eliminated by the company...

Xia Sisi felt a little uncomfortable. After the live broadcast, she went to the living room to chat with Xiu'er. Pan Xiu'er was staring at the sex scene in the TV series with great interest.

"Xiu'er, what do you think I should do?" Xia Sisi asked sadly.

Pan Xiu'er glanced at her, "You are so beautiful, with such a good figure, and a good voice that men love, as long as you are willing to broadcast live and fuck, you are guaranteed to have a good time!"

Xia Sisi frowned, "But..."

"Don't be so good!" Pan Xiu'er interrupted her mercilessly, "Besides there is no other way!"

Listening to the wanton groans coming from the TV, Xia Sisi went back to the room depressed.

The president who does not allow employees to fuck

The next day, in the high-rise building of CY Group in the commercial area.

An imposing and vigorous man in a suit and leather shoes was sitting on a single sofa, looking at the documents sent by the department manager on the table with piercing eyes.

After looking at it for a while, he signed the document and was going to ask the secretary to send it to the sales manager, but he couldn't find anyone.

Lu Yanjian frowned, the new secretary is prone to problems! He walked towards the secretary's office with a cold face.

"Ah... so cool... Hurry up with the big dick... I want more!" A plump young woman moaned loudly with her mouth open.

"You bastard, keep your voice down! If you attract Mr. Lu, it will be the end of both of us!" The fat man on his body reprimanded him.

The woman muttered, "Boss Lu doesn't fuck himself, and he doesn't allow others to fuck, who the hell!"

"Who made him the boss? If you want to stay in CY Group, you have to listen to him."

The woman pursed her lips and stopped talking. The two silently fucked acupuncture points in the corner.

Lu Yan stood at the door of the office with a gloomy expression on his face.

"...Mr. Lu," a passing employee called out respectfully when he saw him.

The two people in the office were so scared that they stood up quickly, seeing that Lu Yan was really standing at the door, they no longer took chances in their hearts, and bowed their heads to admit their mistakes.

"You two go to the HR department to resign now!"

After Lu Yan finished speaking in a cold voice, suppressing the burning anger in his heart, he strode back to the president's office.

A series of mobile phone rings rang in the office, Lu Yan took the mobile phone, it was his friend Qi Xuan's call.

"Brother Yan, are you about to get off work? Come out and play!" Qi Xuan said with a smile while fucking his female partner, "Brothers are all here, the old place is waiting for you!"

"Mm~ Young Master Qi... the big dick is great..." The female partner under him twisted her body wildly and moaned loudly.

Lu Yan looked gloomy, "You can't live without fucking a woman for a day, right?"

Qi Xuan was stunned for a moment, "Brother Yan, who messed with you again? So angry?"

Lu Yan took a deep breath, "...Business, who is there?"

"Huo Yuanhan, Ye Mingkai, and Zhong Rui are all here." Qi Xuan replied.

"I'm coming!"