46

It could be seen that she was a little nervous, and Lu Yan who was next to her shook her hand and smiled encouragingly at her to relax a little.

As usual, Xia Sisi first greeted everyone sweetly, and before she could say anything about today's live broadcast, she was urged by fans to start quickly, they wanted to watch the fuck.

Noticing that Xia Sisi was still a little hesitant, Lu Yan hugged her shoulders, held her head, and gently kissed her lips.

The fans in the live broadcast room laughed, but Lu Yan is a man of action.

Lips and tongues intersected, and Lu Yan's domineering and gentle breath spread over, and even reached her heart, and Xia Sisi's nervous heart immediately calmed down.

Feeling her obedience, Lu Yan began to slowly put his big hand on her body, stroking through her clothes, igniting her desire.

During the deep kiss, the clothes were gradually peeled off, revealing the snow-white and delicate skin, which seemed to be shining under the luster.

Seeing her round breasts, slender waist, and snow-white skin, Lu Yan's eyes became more and more fiery, and his lips and tongue wandered inch by inch on her naked body.

The fans are also burning with lust, and all kinds of lewd words are scrolling on the screen.

Will Sisi broadcast live today and fuck her hard: "This body makes people want to fuck! Brother, stop doing foreplay, just fuck it with your big dick!"

I want to hear Sisi call the bed: "Hold hard Fuck her in! Fuck her so loudly!"

I want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "I seem to be about to witness the change from innocence to lewdness, so excited!"

Sisi's tits are so firm: "The dick is so hard! Brother you If you don't want to fuck now, show us Xiaonen's pussy!"

Want to fuck Sisi's small mouth: "The upstairs is right, Mr. Lu, you pick up Sisi from behind, let her sit on your body and face us, show us!"

Sisi must be beautiful naked : "Hurry up and fuck it! Such a top-notch young pussy, you can't bear it?!"

The pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "I only have one question, when will Sisi be able to fuck fans? "

...

Lu Yan glanced at it, and said in a deep voice: "Of course I am the only one who can fuck Si Si's cunt. However, I can satisfy your other requirements."

Lu Yan followed what they said, and gave Si Si Sitting on her body, facing the computer screen, her legs were widely separated by Lu Yan, and placed on both sides, her delicate and tender pussy was exposed to the scorching eyes of the fans.

Xia Sisi leaned back softly in Lu Yan's arms, seeing the fans' lewd words, her pretty face flushed, and the pussy involuntarily began to ooze lewd water.

Then she clearly felt a slender finger sticking into her pussy, and it moved in and out quickly.

Lu Yan's fingers were tightly wrapped by her tender flesh. With just one finger, it was difficult to move an inch in her pussy. It was hard to imagine that tight pussy could hold his thick body. dick.

Thinking of the pleasure of fucking a pussy with his cock, Lu Yan's cock trembled against Xia Sisi's soft little ass.

Slightly raising her little butt, Lu Yan pointed the dick at the meat seam, slowly inserted a small section, and then held Xia Sisi's slender waist to press her down, the whole big dick was Gradually disappearing into her pussy.

Because Xia Sisi's legs were widely separated by Lu Yan, fans could clearly see that Xia Sisi's pussy was inserted into an unusually thick cock, and her tight pussy was instantly fucked A huge round hole.

This scene severely stimulated the fans in the live broadcast room. In addition to the overwhelming rewards, everyone was also shouting "Fuck it fast!"

Don't look at how much they support and encourage Xia Sisi at ordinary times, when it comes to the moment of being fucked, like all the vile men, they wish to see Xia Sisi being fucked and cried and fucked to death!

Lu Yan was as good as he was, and the most important thing was that he couldn't help it. He lifted Xia Sisi's waist to make her stand up and sit down, while still moving his hips, pumping the dick hard into the small pussy.

Xia Sisi and Lu Yan seldom do this kind of sitting posture, so Xia Sisi is completely at the mercy of Lu Yan, and her weak body can't support the physical strength she needs to take the initiative.

Lu Yan fucked her in this position for about 20 minutes. When the fans in the live broadcast room asked for a different position, he pushed Xia Sisi down on the sofa, and then lay on top of her, using the traditional man on top and woman off The posture continues to be forced.

With this posture, Lu Yan's strength became stronger, making Xia Sisi groan non-stop.

"Hmm~ Take it easy... Mmm~ It's too fast... Mmm~"

Tiannuo's moan sounded, and the fans left messages again and again.

"Fuck her! Fuck this slut!"

"The barking is so sweet! The cock is so hard, it's about to cum, the barking is sweeter and more flirtatious!"

Lu Yan was also excited when he heard it, the big dick fucked The speed of the pussy is getting faster and faster, and the sound of "papapa" has become "bang bang bang", which shows the intensity of the two people's pussy.

Xia Sisi was so fucked that she screamed and begged for mercy, "Ah! Lu Yan... um~ slow down... please... slow down... I'm going to be fucked to death by you... um~"

Lu Yan felt sorry for his cock, but Instead it was harder and couldn't slow down at all, fucked hard for a while