20

Xia Sisi was suddenly relieved and moved. From the beginning to the end, some loyal fans have been with her and are willing to give her time to grow.

Xia Sisi concealed her shyness, recalling the pleasure of being fucked by Lu Yan, she moaned more attentively.

From time to time, Pan Xiuer asks fans to give some rewards, fearing that the fans will feel monotonous, and occasionally surprises Xia Sisi, such as touching her breasts, which also gives the fans some fun.

Pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "I cum!"

[The little pussy who just wants to fuck a little bit rewards the anchor with 10,000 flowers]

Finally persisting until he ejaculated, Xia Sisi blushed and stopped moaning.

"Sisi is amazing this time, isn't she?" Pan Xiu'er said with a smile, "Then brothers, shouldn't Sisi be rewarded?"

Seeing the hundreds of tipping messages prompted by the system, Pan Xiuer smiled with crooked eyebrows.

"My brothers are also very strong! Then, the game continues, and Sisi is going to sing the third song."

With the previous two punishments, Xia Sisi's heart was settled, and she began to sing wholeheartedly.

"I have a dream, I want a rainbow after the rain, and exchange all my tears for a smile..."

After singing for a while, Pan Xiu'er still hadn't acted. The fans became anxious and began to urge her to sabotage.

Pan Xiu'er blinked, asked for another wave of rewards, and then suddenly yelled out while Xia Sisi was singing.

However, Xia Sisi had already prepared herself and continued to sing unmoved.

"I embrace love, when you wake up from the dream, you wait persistently, but never leave..."

Pan Xiuer pursed her lips, "Sisi can't be intimidated anymore, but I still have a trick, please encourage me~"

Seeing the scrolling system prompts for rewarding the anchor, Xia Sisi admired Pan Xiuer's ability to reward even more.

Pan Xiu'er suddenly attacked Xia Sisi's armpit, Xia Sisi laughed uncontrollably, she was most afraid of being tickled.

Pan Xiuer and the fans laughed triumphantly, "Sisi lost again, so what's the punishment for the third one?"

Fans left messages one after another.

"Your requirements are different, which makes it difficult for me! This is good, whoever rewards 10,000 flowers first will satisfy his request!"

Finally, Sisi got the chance to make a request.

This fan has always been bold and unrestrained, Xia Sisi was a little nervous, "Congratulations, what is your request?"

Will Sisi broadcast live fuck today: "Let me make a relatively simple request! Sisi masturbate for us once!"

Xia Sisi's bright eyes widened. Is this a simple request? !

Now she really wants to say something, the concubine can't do it!

Xia Sisi didn't want to masturbate, but couldn't bear the disappointment of the fans, so she froze there for a moment.

Pan Xiu'er laughed quickly and said, "Brother, your request is still too unrestrained for Si Si now, how about this? I will comfort everyone today, brothers give Si Si a little more time, Let Sisi come in a week later, okay?"

Will Sisi live broadcast masturbation today: "Sisi must make sure that she will broadcast masturbation live next week!"

"Of course!" Pan Xiuer urged Xia Sisi to speak again.

Xia Sisi's pretty face flushed, and she answered the fans' request softly.

In the end, for the last ten minutes of the live broadcast, it was Pan Xiuer who was masturbating on the live broadcast. She has always been keen on sex, and the fans were not dissatisfied.

———————

In the next chapter, I will take Mr. Lu out for a while.

Lu Yan squinted his eyes comfortably, enjoying the pleasure of Xia Sisi sucking his dick (h)

In the live broadcast that night, Xia Sisi earned a total of more than 15,000 yuan. This was the first time she had earned so much money since she came to this world, and she was so happy.

In view of Pan Xiuer's contribution, Xia Sisi decided to give her half of it as a reward, but Pan Xiuer waved her hand and said, "No, I have someone to support me, and I quite like playing live broadcasts with you. In the future, live broadcasts should always look for me!"

"Okay, I will need your help in the live broadcast in the future." Xia Sisi sincerely thanked her.

The two were talking when the doorbell rang.

"It should be Cheng Jue." Pan Xiu'er ran out of Xia Sisi's room and opened the door.

Xia Sisi watched her go out, and then looked at the account balance with joy, suddenly there was more than 10,000 yuan in money, and tomorrow she will go to have a big meal with Xiu'er!

She couldn't help snorting: "We ordinary people, I'm so happy today..."

"What are you happy about?" A deep and magnetic male voice came from the door.

Xia Sisi looked over in surprise, and quickly stood up from her chair, "Boss Lu?"

"En." Lu Yan lazily replied, walking towards her while undressing.

Xia Sisi was a little nervous, looking at his gradually exposed strong chest with a blushing face, "You, why are you here?"

"The dick is hard, let's fuck you!" Lu Yan said succinctly.