14

Satisfied, Pan Xiu'er went out with her mobile phone, "Sisi, you apply the medicine, I'll go outside and make a call."

Xia Sisi waited for her to close the door before she took off her panties. The ointment turned out to be a transparent emerald green color, and it was very cool to the touch. After a while, Xia Sisi felt no pain.

I have to sigh, the medicine in this world is indeed very developed!

On the other side, Lu Yan woke up leisurely, groped to the side, stood up and forgot for a long time, and didn't see any trace left by Xia Sisi, his face suddenly became gloomy.

He hasn't fucked enough!

Originally, he saw that her pussy was pitifully red and swollen, so he let her go this morning, but when he woke up, she was gone!

With a sullen and handsome face, Lu Yan washed up, ate lunch again, and even on the way to the company by car, he was still in a bad mood.

"Ding ding" the phone rang, and Lu Yan glanced at it, it was actually Xia Sisi!

A smile flashed across Lu Yan's eyes, so he just said it! Fucked once by his big dick, he's not interested in any other dick!

"Hello" Lu Yan answered the phone lazily.

"Hi, hello, is this Mr. Lu?"

When a crisp female voice came, Lu Yan frowned, "Who are you?"

"I'm Sisi's roommate. She wants to be fucked very much now, but she's shy. Let me call you! The address is xxxx," Pan Xiuer said excitedly.

Lu Yan raised a smile, "Okay, I'll come right away."

Xia Sisi found that after applying the ointment, although the pain was gone, the coolness was gone. She gradually felt very hot...

She fanned her with her hands, but she still couldn't resist the heat, just like the heat coming from the bottom of her heart.

Xia Sisi squinted her eyes, lay powerlessly on the bed, and began to tear off the clothes on her body unconsciously.

But, it's still hot...

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi closed her legs tightly, kept rubbing her hands, and slowly moved her hands between her legs uncontrollably.

Under the leadership of Pan Xiuer, Lu Yan just opened the door, and what he saw was such a picture of a beauty masturbating.

Subconsciously swallowing, Lu Yan took off his clothes while walking on the bed.

When she fell on Xia Sisi's body, Xia Sisi only felt very cool, and couldn't help pulling him into her arms.

Following her strength, Lu Yan put his head on her arms and began to suck her tits.

Pan Xiuer secretly smiled at the door, and finally she could see Sisi being fucked by a big dick!

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi moaned coquettishly, while pressing Lu Yan's head hard on her tits.

Lu Yan sucked on the tits for a few minutes, sucking the two tits until they drool, and the nipples stood out beautifully.

Then he raised his head and looked at Xia Sisi's little pussy.

At this time, the little girl was already drenched by Xia Sisi herself, and one of her white and tender fingers was still lightly inserted inside.

Lu Yan took out her fingers, and Xia Sisi let out a dissatisfied "Hmm~" and kept twisting her hips.

Lu Yan replaced hers with his own fingers, inserted into her pussy and stirred, and a large amount of lewd water made a "grumble, gurgling" sound under the twitching of his fingers.

Lu Yan gradually increased from one finger to three fingers, and only after Xia Sisi could get used to it did she feel that the step of helping her expand her pussy was complete.

Lu Yan pulled out his fingers and sighed, Xia Sisi's tenderness was too small, and she had to expand every time to insert the big dick easily.

Without her finger, Xia Sisi groaned in dissatisfaction, and Lu Yan didn't delay, supported the big dick, and slowly inserted it into the meat seam.

Although he used his fingers to help her expand before, but his dick and it still felt tight when he just inserted it.

Xia Sisi's pussy was tightly wrapped around his big cock, and he felt both good and bad.

The good thing is that her tight pussy makes him want to shoot; the bad thing is that her pussy is too tight for him to fuck as much as he wants.

Lu Yan slowly thrust into Xia Sisi's pussy for a while, playing with her tits or touching her clitoris.

Xia Sisi finally let go of her frowned eyebrows, her pussy gradually relaxed, and she began to moan softly.

And Lu Yan also heaved a sigh of relief, what he likes most is the wild fuck without any tricks.

Lu Yan held her slender waist, pulled her legs into his arms, straightened her waist quickly, and began to fuck her wide open.

It wasn't long before the two of them enjoyed the pussy, one was shy and could only moan "hmm~", and the other put all his energy into the pussy, without any dialogue at all.

Even so, the two still felt that it was cool to fuck.

And Pan Xiuer also enjoyed watching it, this Lu Yan's dick is really big! Just thinking about being fucked by his big cock made her pussy ooze uncontrollably.

But after thinking about it, my friend might also like Lu Yan's big dick very much, and Si Si has been fucked for a while, so she should not fight with Si Si!

Lu Yan and Xia Sisi were like dry firewood, and they fucked very intensely. The sounds of "papapa" and "pupapapa" were loud, and together with Xia Sisi's soft and waxy moans, Pan Xiuer saw I have a dry mouth.