11

Lu Yan didn't pull out his dick, and still buried it in Xia Sisi's pussy, but lay on the bed by himself, turned her around, and hugged her to sleep.

—————

100 favorites, one more chapter (*∩_∩*)

Lu Yan didn't expect that it was Xia Sisi's little pussy who woke him up early in the morning (h)

When I woke up, the bright sun outside the window had already penetrated through the curtains, reflecting on the white floor tiles, the light was dazzling.

Xia Sisi rubbed her eyes to get used to the bright light, and when she woke up a little, she realized that she was lying naked on Lu Yan who was also naked.

Lu Yan's chest is very broad. Although his skin is slightly pale, it still attracts attention, giving people a faint sense of security.

Xia Sisi moved her exhausted body slightly, as if she had been driven by a car, she was sore and tired.

And just before she flicked her feet, she realized that Lu Yan's dick was still deeply buried in her body, and there was a faint tendency to raise her head.

And her stomach, due to Lu Yan's non-stop fucking and ejaculation all night, has already bulged, like a pregnant woman who has already shown her pregnancy.

The man who shames the world has a strong sexual desire! With blushing cheeks, Xia Sisi gently climbed up from Lu Yan's body, and when she was about to pull out his cock from her pussy while sitting down, her sitting position caused the cock to penetrate deeper.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi moaned softly with a blushing face, then raised her hips, holding back her shame, holding her hand on Lu Yan's big cock, trying to break the intercourse between the two of them.

Just when there was only one glans left, Xia Sisi's slender waist was held by a pair of powerful big hands, and the person sat down heavily following the direction of the force of the hands.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi couldn't help moaning, and looked at Lu Yan shyly.

Sure enough, Lu Yan had already woken up, and was looking at the intersection of the two with dark and deep eyes. A pair of big hands held her slender waist tightly, and her hips began to exert force again.

Lu Yan didn't expect that it was Xia Sisi's pussy who woke him up early in the morning!

Xia Sisi had no strength at all, she could only heave up and down with his hips and hands, and her upper body lay softly on Lu Yan's chest.

All night yesterday, Lu Yan used the traditional posture of men on top of women, so Lu Yan felt that this posture is quite fresh and interesting now.

Lu Yan fucked for a while again in the position of women on top of men, and suddenly remembered the kneeling position of Huo Yuanhan and others in the bar to force the competition.

Lu Yan immediately pulled out his dick from the tender pussy that hadn't left all night, and quickly put Xia Sisi into a kneeling position.

Xia Sisi propped her hands weakly on the bed, her round, white and tender buttocks were raised high.

Due to the sudden withdrawal of the big dick, a large amount of diluted semen and lewd water in the pussy, like a flood, rushed out of the pussy hole, flowed down Xia Sisi's thigh, and gathered on the crumpled bed sheet above.

Lu Yan knelt behind Xia Sisi, held his cock in place, and fucked it hard, hitting Xia Sisi so hard that he shrugged forward.

Lu Yan quickly grabbed her slender waist again, and began to rampage inside her pussy with his big cock, fucking hard.

Xia Sisi's soft and waxy moans of "Mmmm~" resounded non-stop in the room, accompanied by the rapid slapping of her body and the sound of splashing water.

Due to Lu Yan's multiple ejaculations last night, coupled with Xia Sisi's continuous flow of lewd water, the pussy is already flooded.

Lu Yan only felt that the cock in her pussy was so cool, it was wet, hot, and tight, no wonder people said it was gentle and heroic.

A woman's pussy is indeed a heaven for a man's big dick! Especially Xia Sisi's pussy, Lu Yan just wanted to bury his dick in it forever, and engraved a line on her pussy - the exclusive pussy of Lu Yan's big dick.

Xia Sisi weakly endured the strong impact from behind, she knew that men in this world not only have strong sexual desires, but also have different talents.

But Lu Yan is more than men in this world. Not only is his dick thicker and longer than most men, but his sexual desire is also stronger than most men, as if his dick is always hard.

"Um~ please...slow down...um~ I...I can't do it..."

Xia Sisi was so tired that she even regretted her previous choice. If she continued to be fucked by him, she would die, right?

After being fucked hard all night, she was really tired, and her pussy was aching, Xia Sisi began to twitch aggrievedly.

Lu Yan heard her cries of grievance, and was a little puzzled. Women always cry when they are fucked. Why did Xia Sisi cry aggrieved instead? Is it because I didn't fuck her up?

Although he thought so in his heart, Lu Yan's reaction was very real. After hearing her soft crying, his dick became harder, and he wanted to fuck her even harder, and even wanted to fuck her pussy to death!

Lu Yan followed his heart's desire, hugged her ass, and fucked her hard, the sound of "papapapa" became more and more urgent, and Xia Sisi's buttocks even turned a little red.