30

Zhong Rui and the others burst out laughing.

Qi Xuan stood up angrily, and pumped his dick excitedly, "Why am I not strong?"

He pulled up the disheveled woman next to him, and squeezed her two big tits, "Baby, Are you saying that I am strong and strong, long-lasting or not?"

The woman was rubbed by Qi Xuan so softly that she leaned into his arms, and said softly: "Of course Young Master Xuan is strong and long-lasting, everyone is fucked to death by your big dick It's gone!"

Qi Xuan laughed, looked at them triumphantly, raised his eyebrows, and seemed to be saying, "How is it? The women I fucked said my dick is big and long-lasting!"

Zhong Rui touched the rim of his glasses Frame, with disdain in his eyes, said lightly: "What's the point of talking more? It's better to have a serious fuck!"

Qi Xuan has a temperament that cannot be stimulated, and immediately said: "Fuck it! Today I will let you all see how strong and durable I, Qi Xuan, is!" [Nizi tidying up]

After speaking, Qi Xuan tore the skirt of the woman in his arms, and quickly took off his own pants, straightened his waist and walked puts dick in woman's pussy.

The woman immediately screamed loudly, "Ah~ the dick is so big... I was fucked so well... ah... the big dick is so fast... ah~" After hearing this, Qi Xuan fucked even more vigorously.

Such unrestrained behavior made Xia Sisi stunned. After being dazed for a few seconds, Xia Sisi lowered her head red-faced, and nervously didn't know where to put her hands and feet.

Lu Yan saw her helplessness, and gently touched her back to comfort her.

As for Huo Yuanhan and the others, it was as if they couldn't see the sex scene, talking and laughing happily on their own.

Xia Sisi couldn't help admiring the inner strength of the people in this world from the bottom of her heart! After watching a live erotic palace, his expression didn't change, and he didn't even speed up his breathing.

The promiscuous party (the outbreak of contradictions) is just a saying of Confucius, food and sex are also good.

Sexual intercourse and food are normal desires of human beings, let alone this shameful world, their sexual desire is even stronger.

After watching the live erotic palace for so long, how could Lu Yan and the men remain indifferent? Even the few women around him began to twist slightly against the man uncomfortably.

The unique fragrance of a woman spread into the nose, and the breaths of the men gradually became heavy. Although they were still chatting loudly, their gazes were vaguely looking towards the two of Qi Xuan Look at people.

Xia Sisi could clearly feel that Lu Yan's breathing had become cloudy. His big hand rubbed against her soft hand, and the rough friction made Xia Sisi extremely sensitive.

    At the same time, Huo Yuanhan, Zhong Rui, and Han Mingkai all started to move, caressing the women around them unscrupulously.

Huo Yuanhan rubbed the tits of the woman in his arms, and the woman leaned against his arms charmingly, her little hands gently circling on his chest.

Han Mingkai even leaned on the breast of the woman beside him to suck her breasts, and at the same time inserted his fingers into the skirt of the woman beside him wantonly. The pussy was exposed, and his fingers came in and out.

On the other hand, Lu Yan and Zhong Rui were relatively calm, and they were chatting in a human-like manner, if one ignores their messy hands on women.

Lu Yan's big hand touched Xia Sisi's exposed thigh with a hot temperature, and gradually approached the skirt from the leg.

Xia Sisi's face was red and her ears were red, her legs were clamped tightly, for fear that his big hands would get in by accident.

Seeing that Lu Yan's hand was about to slip into the skirt, Xia Sisi patted his hand in embarrassment and indignation, Lu Yan paused, and then put it on her waist to grope casually.

Accompanied by Qi Xuan's intense fucking sounds, and the women's slutty or soft moaning sounds, the erotic atmosphere in the tightly closed private room was steadily rising.

The scene was out of control, Han Mingkai took the lead, took off the clothes of himself and the woman beside him, and fucked his dick into the woman's pussy.

After Han Mingkai, Huo Yuanhan also grabbed the woman beside him and started to fuck hard.

Zhong Rui laughed, and said to Lu Yan: "It's not interesting if we just chat, the woman next to me can't help but want to be fucked, why don't we have a fuck first to relieve the woman's greed?"

Lu Yan hooked the corners of his lips, turned around and hugged Xia Sisi and kissed her, his tongue making waves in her mouth.

Xia Sisi's face was flushed with anxiety, like dripping blood. What does Lu Yan mean by this? He's not really going to fuck her here, is he?

Lu Yan licked Xia Sisi's lips and earlobes erotically, and put his big hands on Xia Sisi's breasts more and more recklessly, grabbing the round breasts and kneading them vigorously.

As for Zhong Rui, like the other couples, he was already working in full swing.

Gradually, Lu Yan's hand reached into the bottom of Xia Sisi's skirt with an irresistible trend, and then opened her panties to play with her genitals.

Xia Sisi tried her best to stop her, but Lu Yan's fingers slowly inserted into Xia Sisi's pussy, stirring it quickly.