18

I want to fuck Sisi's mouth: "Upstairs, upstairs, be more generous! Brush up the gifts!"

[I want to reward the host with 99 flowers with a small mouth]

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "I'll buy some gifts too, just ask Sisi to call me brother!"

[Sisi naked must be beautiful to reward the host with 60 flowers]

The pussy who just wants to fuck Si Si: "Could it be that a miracle will happen today? Xiu Er Xiu Er, what game, can you see Si Si naked?"

Pan Xiu'er giggled, "Don't worry, brothers. Everyone knows that Sisi sings very well. Today, Sisi still sings for her brothers. As for me, I'm in charge of interfering with Sisi. If Sisi is out of tune, then Sisi will Si must be punished!"

Will Sisi live broadcast today and fuck: what punishment?

I want to see Si Si eat a big dick: If the punishment is not what we want, I will not reward it!

"Don't worry, I promise you won't disappoint my brothers!!" Pan Xiu'er blinked mischievously, and said with a smile, "As long as Si Si is out of tune, let alone make Si Si call everyone brother, as long as Si Si makes more than three mistakes, How about letting Sisi take off one piece of clothing?"

Xia Sisi was stunned, and looked at Pan Xiu'er in embarrassment, that's not what she said before!

Pan Xiuer smiled at her reassuringly and motioned her to look at the screen.

In the speech area on the screen, the fans were already excited by Pan Xiuer's words.

Will Sisi broadcast live fuck today: "Although it's not a live broadcast, it still feels very exciting!"

I want to hear Si Si calling out to bed: "The day I've waited for finally! Thank you, Xiu'er!"

I want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "Sisi is willing to play a stripping game today, can she be far away from Sisi? Haha, exciting!"

Sisi's tits are so firm: "It's so cool, I can see Sisi's tits!"

Want to fuck Sisi's mouth: "Then what are you waiting for? Let's fight!"

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "Hahaha, today is a blessed day!"

Just want to fuck Sisi's pussy: "Can I still see Sisi's pussy? It's so cool!"

Xia Sisi's face turned red when she saw it, and her heart became even more disturbed. If she lost, wouldn't she want to be naked in front of everyone?

Seeing that her hands were clenched nervously, Pan Xiu'er leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Don't worry, Sisi, I have a sense of propriety. I can't eat the cake for them all at once. I still understand the reason why they have to lose their appetite bit by bit." Yes, trust me!"

Pan Xiuer shook her hand to comfort her, then turned her head to the computer screen, smiling brightly, "Then, the game begins! The first song is "Light Chaser""

The arrow is on the string and has to be fired.

Xia Sisi took a deep breath and began to sing as usual.

"If you are the fireworks on the sea, and I am the foam of the waves, at a certain moment your light illuminates me..."

On the other side, Pan Xiu'er acted as the host and chatted with the fans, "Brothers, I'm going to interfere with Sisi, can everyone give some flowers to support?"

Will Sisi broadcast live today and fuck her: "We must support! Let's make flowers!"

[Will Sisi live broadcast today and give a reward of 520 flowers to the host]

[Want to listen to Sisi calling bed to reward the host with 100 flowers]

【Want to watch Sisi eat a big dick and reward the host with 50 flowers】

[Sisi tits are so pretty to reward the anchor with 66 flowers]

[I want to reward the host with 50 flowers with a small mouth]

[Sisi naked must be beautiful to reward the host with 100 flowers]

[The little pussy who just wants to fuck the little girl rewards the anchor with 520 flowers]

...

Although the gifts in the live broadcast room were only flowers, one flower was worth one yuan. This time, Xia Sisi received thousands of flowers, which was equivalent to several thousand yuan.

Xia Sisi held back her excitement, and her singing voice became sweeter and sweeter.

Suddenly, a burst of explosive rock music rang in her ears, Xia Sisi was startled, and her singing stopped abruptly.

Pan Xiu'er smiled triumphantly, and said to the screen: "This is the first time Sisi has been disturbed, why don't you call everyone brother?"

Fans agree.

This request was very simple, and Xia Sisi had no psychological pressure, and said sweetly, "Hello, brothers."

Will Sisi broadcast live and fuck today: "Sweet! Hello Sisi! My brother likes you very much, and the little brother below also likes you very much!"

I want to hear Sisi calling the bed: "Sisi screams a little more softly, and her voice should be a little undulating. It's better to add some words like um, ah, don't."

I want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "I agree with the upstairs, if you scream a few more times, my dick will be hard!"

Sisi's tits are so good: "Go on and play! I'm still waiting to see Sisi's tits!"

I want to fuck Sisi's mouth: "There's nothing to say, just buy the gift! Xiu'er, keep going!"