28

Cramped in the space, Lu Yan's breath approached slowly, igniting Xia Sisi's heart like a fire.

Xia Sisi's breathing became more and more rapid, and she murmured: "I, I still have a little pain there..."

In fact, she lied, Xia Sisi's pussy was already intact. However, thinking of Lu Yan's long-lasting and huge dick, she was a little scared. Her pussy was too small, and it was a little difficult to accommodate Lu Yan's thick dick every time.

Although there is also the pleasure of wanting to be immortal during the process, but Lu Yan's prolonged refusal to ejaculate still makes her overwhelmed.

Hearing her words, Lu Yan frowned slightly, "Let me see your pussy."

After all, Xia Sisi did not refuse, and let him take off her nightdress without moving, and lay down on the bed again.

Lu Yan spread her legs apart, squeezed his head between them, and focused on examining her pussy. The little pussy is pink and tender, and under his gaze, she is shyly spitting crystal clear water.

Lu Yan raised his head and glanced at Xia Sisi. Xia Sisi's face was flushed and her breathing was a little disordered.

With just one glance, Lu Yan knew that Xia Sisi had lied, her pussy could obviously be fucked!

Lu Yan was silent for a while, unable to figure out why Xia Sisi was lying, did she not want to be fucked by his big dick?

It shouldn't be, women love big dicks, his dick is so thick and long, Xia Sisi should like it very much. Besides this, is there any other reason why she lied?

Lu Yan's previous conversation with his secretary Cheng Jie suddenly appeared in Lu Yan's mind.

Cheng Jie said that not only a big dick is needed to fuck a woman well, but also the method and posture should be paid attention to when fucking. So, does Xia Sisi think that his fucking skills are not good?

Lu Yan's face gradually darkened.

Xia Sisi felt his changes very sensitively. Before, it was like a spring breeze, but now the city was covered by dark clouds.

Xia Sisi quietly raised her upper body, looked at him timidly, and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Lu Yan glanced at her expressionlessly, regardless of whether Xia Sisi disliked his bad skills, just now At this moment, his cock won't allow her to flinch.

"It's okay, just lie down, I'm going to fuck you."

After Lu Yan finished speaking, he regretted it. He seemed to be in this position all the time? Would Xia Sisi dislike this posture?

With such thoughts in mind, Lu Yan just thrust his big dick into Xia Sisi's pussy, and immediately picked her up.

Xia Sisi was taken aback, and quickly hugged his neck, her legs were tightly wrapped around his waist.

Lu Yan held her buttocks up and down, and the big dick moved in and out of Xia Sisi's pussy.

The standing posture was learned from the last time I played a fucking competition with Cheng Jue. Lu Yan has great strength, and Xia Sisi is as light as a swallow, so it is no problem to hold her like this and fuck her for half an hour.

Feeling the fullness and swelling of the little girl, Xia Sisi buried her head on Lu Yan's neck and moaned softly.

Lu Yan remembered what Cheng Jie said about fucking a woman's G-spot, so he bumped his big dick into Xia Sisi's pussy.

"Ah!" Xia Sisi suddenly cried out miserably.

Lu Yan stopped, and continued to hit the point where he hit before.

"It hurts, don't fuck there!" Xia Sisi screamed.

The first time she was fucked to the G-spot, Xia Sisi couldn't get used to the intense stimulation, she just begged him to let it go.

Lu Yan carefully observed Xia Sisi's expression, and found that although she cried out in pain, the enjoyment in her expression could not be fooled.

So, Xia Sisi was actually fucked by him!

Lu Yan was excited for a while, but on the surface he remained calm, just hitting Xia Sisi's G-spot straight.

Soon, accompanied by Xia Sisi's random screams, Xia Sisi was fucked to an orgasm, a lot of juicy water flowed out of the pussy, and landed on the floor along with Lu Yan's thick cock, soaking A large piece.

Lu Yan didn't give Xia Sisi any time to rest, and continued to fuck her pussy vigorously.

  Xia Sisi was so fucked that she forgot to be shy, she screamed lewdly, her soft moaning had turned into a slutty, coquettish cry.

Just standing, Xia Sisi climaxed again and again.

Lu Yan continued to fuck with joy, he wanted to let Xia Sisi know that Lu Yan's fucking skills can also be very good!

After nearly an hour of fucking, Xia Sisi had climaxed four times, and softly cried: "Um~ no more...so tired...Lu Yan...don't fuck...um~" who held her for an hour. After a while, Lu Yan also felt a little strenuous, and his big dick also had the desire to ejaculate.

Lu Yan glanced at Xia Sisi, her expression was blurred, her cheeks were flushed, and she was moaning softly and coquettishly, as if she had fallen into the pleasure of ascending to the sky.

Lu Yan felt that he had fucked Xia Sisi well, so he no longer suppressed the desire to ejaculate, and comfortably ejaculated a large bubble of semen against her flirtatious heart.