13

Xia Sisi quickly glanced away, "Almost! I still have something to do, so I won't bother you guys anymore!"

After finishing speaking, she quickly closed the door, then patted her chest and breathed a sigh of relief.

She still can't do it, treat sex so bluntly!

Fortunately, Pan Xiu'er didn't knock on the door anymore, and she and Cheng Jue rolled to the TV again.

"Slut, you asked Sisi that question, do you want to be fucked by a new dick again? My dick is not big yet?" Cheng Jue asked while shaking her waist.

Pan Xiuer winked like silk, "Well~ my husband, your dick is so big, it makes me feel good! I just want to help Si Si check it out. If that man's dick is not big enough to fuck a woman, he can't be Sisi's husband!"

"I think you just want to be fucked by the new big dick!" Cheng Jue kissed her ear, "Honey, how about I ask some friends to fuck you together?"

"Well, let's do it next time! Hurry up and cum, i saw that Sisi seemed to have something on her mind, so I had to ask. "

"Okay!" Cheng Jue was quite regretful, and the speed of thrusting became faster and faster.

The two fucked for another half an hour before they were done.

After Pan Xiuer waited for Cheng Jue to leave, she really went to chat with Xia Sisi again.

Xia Sisi didn't see Cheng Jue, so she breathed a sigh of relief, "What's wrong?"

Pan Xiuer winked at her, "Sisi, tell me the truth, the guy who fucked you and Cheng Jue, whose dick is bigger?"

Xia Sisi blushed and said softly, "Lu's acting should be bigger."

"Bigger than Cheng Jue's? Then you must have been fucked very well! When are you going to call him home to play with?"

"Uh, this... I just have a pure transaction relationship with him." Xia Sisi said shyly.

Pan Xiuer's eyes brightened, "That's even better! It just so happens that the four of us can exchange and play with each other!"

……exchange?

Xia Sisi looked at Pan Xiu'er speechlessly, her roommate is really a leader in this world!

"When do you plan to marry Cheng Jue?" Xia Sisi didn't want to answer that question, so she had to change the subject.

Pan Xiuer's face showed a rare hint of depression, "I don't want to get married yet! If I get married, I can only be fucked by Cheng Jue alone. If I want to try other big dicks, I have to agree with Cheng Jue. How unfree is it? !"

"Why?" Xia Sisi asked puzzled.

Pan Xiu'er looked at her wonderingly, "Don't you know? The law clearly stipulates that as long as the marriage is registered, no man other than the husband can fuck the woman unless the woman's husband agrees."

This is the first time Xia Sisi has heard of this law. Is this the last layer of civilization protection in the world of shame?

This legal provision is really good. Twenty-three-year-old Xia Sisi had the idea of ​​getting married for the first time.

"What about the man? If he is married, can the man still have sex with other women?"

"Of course!" Pan Xiu'er said as a matter of course, "This law is for couples to have better children. Unmarried women will not be able to get pregnant if they are raped!"

"Why can't unmarried women get pregnant?" Xia Sisi realized that she still didn't quite understand the world.

"Only married women can apply for gestational agents. Even if they take gestational agents, they will have to wait ten or eight years before they can conceive. Of course, unmarried women cannot get pregnant!" Pan Xiuer looked at her suspiciously, "Why do you even get pregnant with this? Do not know at all?"

Xia Sisi smiled awkwardly. Women in this world rely on gestational agents to get pregnant. No wonder the pregnant women she saw were all women in their thirties.

However, medicine in this world is quite developed.

Lu Yan and Xia Sisi were like dry wood and fire, and they fucked very intensely, and Pan Xiuer was also thirsty watching it (h)

Thinking of medicine, Xia Sisi thought of the red and swollen acupoints that Lu Yan fucked and needed to apply medicine on.

"Well, Xiu'er, do you have any medicine to put there?" Xia Sisi asked in a low voice hesitantly.

Pan Xiu'er's eyes flickered, and she glanced at Xia Sisi's lower body, with an inexplicable smile flashing in her eyes, "Yes, I'll get it for you!"

Pan Xiu'er quickly ran back to her room to get the medicine and handed it to her, "Sisi, this ointment is really effective, I guarantee you will be fine no matter how many times you get fucked in the future!"

Xia Sisi took it in her hand and thanked her.

"You're welcome! Si Si, that man made you swollen? Do you want me to apply the medicine for you?" Pan Xiu'er teased.

She can do what she says.

Xia Sisi quickly refused, "No, no need, I can do it myself."

"Oh, that's fine!" Pan Xiu'er pretended to sigh, "However, please lend me your mobile phone."

"What?" Xia Sisi asked curiously.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't do bad things! Just lend me a loan and treat it as my reward for giving you medicine!"

All right! Xia Sisi had nothing to say and gave her the phone.