15

After walking out of the room, Pan Xiu'er touched the lewd water in her genitals, and decisively called Cheng Jue.

In the room, Lu Yan didn't care, he only got red eyes, the big dick was rampaging in Xia Sisi's pussy, and Xia Sisi under her body couldn't bear the pleasure of being fucked hard.

After 40 minutes of fucking, the two of them have always been in the traditional position of man on top of woman, and Lu Yan did not suppress his desire to ejaculate, and soon shot a big bubble of sperm against Xia Sisi's flirtatious heart.

"Ah~" Xia Sisi was so hot that she shivered, and white lights flashed in her mind.

The fucking match between Lu Yan and Cheng Jue (h)

Xia Sisi vaguely knew that she had been drugged, and probably knew that the man on her body was Lu Yan.

But she couldn't control herself, even though she had orgasmed three or four times and Lu Yan ejaculated inside her, she still felt hot, so hot that she couldn't think...

Lu Yan's dick was still stuck in Xia Sisi's pussy. Although she had ejaculated, the soft cock was still very spectacular, and it was still full in her pussy.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi blushed and moaned softly, Lu Yan was planning to fuck a few more times.

Having never fucked a woman before, Lu Yan didn't feel much about it, and was even slightly repelled.

But now that he has meat, he can't stop, and even wants to fuck all the time. However, Lu Yan didn't know whether it was the charm of the act of being pussy itself, or Xia Sisi's tender pussy made him want to stop.

"Hmm~" Lu Yan didn't move in her body, Xia Sisi was completely controlled by lust, and began to hit Lu Yan's crotch buttocks in a small way.

Yesterday's Xia Sisi was jerky and shy on the bed, which was in stark contrast to the current dissolute appearance.

Lu Yan found it very interesting, so he simply lay down by himself, hugged Xia Sisi on his big dick, and let her slowly swallow it up and down.

Xia Sisi's strength is weak, and the range of up and down is not large, so she can't satisfy Lu Yan's desire at all, but the beauty is half sitting on her body, holding her tits while eating dick lasciviously, visually giving Lu Yan a great impression Stimulate.

Lu Yan lay on the bed with half-closed eyes, enjoying Xia Sisi's initiative. Occasionally, when Xia Sisi had no strength, she would move up and down quickly a few times.

Suddenly, Lu Yan heard some voices outside the door. It was Pan Xiuer talking with a man.

After a while, the sound of talking turned into the sound of "pa pa pa pa" flesh slapping, and Pan Xiuer's loud yelling.

"Ah~ the big dick fucks me so much... Husband, hurry up!" Pan Xiuer was always bold and unrestrained when she was being fucked.

"Slut, you only fucked you twice three hours ago, and you called me to fuck you again. You just can't live without a big dick? I'll fuck you to death!" Cheng Jue also responded loudly.

Those two fucked in the living room!

Lu Yan felt hot in his heart, turned over and pressed Xia Sisi under him again, as if competing with the two people in the living room, the strength of the force was very strong, Xia Sisi was so fucked by him that she began to tremble, and began to "hmm Umm~" Moaned charmingly.

The two people in the living room were silent for a moment, and then the sound of fucking was getting closer and closer, and the two had already moved to Xia Sisi's door.

"Brother, do you want to come to the game?" A loud male voice sounded from the door.

Lu Yan looked towards the door, and Pan Xiuer, who was naked, was hugged by Cheng Jue, who was also naked. Pan Xiuer's legs were spread apart and wrapped around Cheng Jue's waist. Cheng Jue's crotch was still moving slowly. It was obvious that The genitals of the two are still joined together.

"Come on!" Lu Yan replied confidently, picked up Xia Sisi from the bed, put her in the same position as Cheng Jue, and began to fuck her violently.

"Ah~" The only support point for Xia Sisi's whole body was the big dick in her body, which made her hug Lu Yan's neck in a hurry.

Cheng Jue glanced at Lu Yan in surprise. Fucking competitions between men are usually in the position of an old man pushing a cart, or the traditional position of a man on top of a woman.

But Cheng Jue didn't ask, and simply said, "The two of us will last longer, and whoever shoots first loses."

After hearing this, Lu Yan didn't dare to make a big fuss, but slowly pushed Xia Sisi on her body.

The two men only gently pushed their buttocks and fucked, and the two women also accepted the man's manipulation very cooperatively.

But the standing pose is too much a test of a man's strength. Gradually, the two men feel a little tired, but they refuse to admit defeat.

Especially Lu Yan, who was shrewd enough to notice that Cheng Jue was unable to do what he wanted, so he intentionally fucked Xia Sisi vigorously for a while, only to make her start moaning coquettishly again.

Pan Xiu'er saw the pussy next to him, and began to writhe on Cheng Jue's body. Cheng Jue was in so much pain that he had no choice but to say, "Brother, let's change positions?"

Lu Yan glanced at Cheng Jue proudly, held back the complacency in his heart, and pretended to be calm and let out a "huh".

Cheng Jue didn't care what he thought, and when he heard his agreement, he quickly put Pan Xiu'er on the carpet, folded her legs into an M shape, pressed her on her and began to fuck her.