23

After taking a bath, the two lay on the bed, and Xia Sisi, who was extremely tired, quickly fell asleep. And Lu Yan held the weak and delicate body in his arms, and the scent of fragrance kept wafting into his nose, and his arms around her waist became more and more forceful, and he couldn't sleep.

Lu Yan's exhalation became heavier and heavier, and his hands gradually moved down uncontrollably, touching Xia Sisi's genitals, and helping them back and forth.

After touching it for a while, Lu Yan's dick was as hard as iron. He stood up and shouted hoarsely: "Sisi, let's fuck for a while!"

Xia Sisi, who was already sound asleep, naturally couldn't answer, but Lu Yan regarded her as agreeing with deep eyes.

Lu Yan turned Xia Sisi over and lay flat on the bed, picked up her legs, stretched out his big dick, and fucked it again into the little pussy he missed day and night.

As soon as the big dick entered Xia Sisi's pussy, Lu Yan sighed comfortably, maybe Xia Sisi's pussy is the home of his big dick! Everyone misses home, and his big dick is no exception. I just want to spend every second in her pussy!

As soon as Lu Yan fucked, he couldn't help but fuck and thrust wildly, regardless of whether Xia Sisi was asleep or not.

As a result, Xia Sisi woke up again under the shaking of his hard fuck, feeling the stiffness of his big cock, Xia Sisi pursed her small mouth, and begged for mercy in a daze, "Mmm ~ Lu Yan... I don't want it anymore... um~ I really can't do it..."

In the past, Xia Sisi used to call him Boss Lu. It was the first time Lu Yan heard his name from her, and he thought it was very sweet.

"Call me a few more times." Lu Yan said in a hoarse voice while talking.

"Lu Yan...um~Lu Yan...don't fuck...I'm so tired...um~" Xia Sisi cried softly.

Lu Yan finally agreed, and said generously: "Okay, I will let you sleep after I finish this time!"

Lu Yan fucked quickly for forty minutes, and then ejaculated inside Xia Sisi's body. Without pulling out his dick, he just jammed his cock in her pussy and hugged her to sleep.

Lu Yan thought with a cold face, don't you just need a big dick to fuck a woman? Still need to pay attention to the method and posture? (h)

The next morning, Lu Yan woke up from his sleep, feeling the softness in his arms, and couldn't help feeling refreshed.

What's more, his big dick is still occupying Xia Sisi's pussy safely and securely, and I feel more comfortable in my heart.

Lu Yan lay behind Xia Sisi, with one hand straddling her willow slender waist, gently playing with the silky tits with his big hand.

While Xia Sisi was still sleeping soundly, she seemed to be having a sweet dream, with a sweet smile on the corner of her mouth, her head covered with black hair softly draped on the pillow, her snow-white delicate skin and beautiful black hair formed a pair of A picture of a sleeping beauty.

Lu Yan saw it, and found it quite pleasing to the eye, and one couldn't help... wanting to fuck her hard.

Lu Yan has always been a person who will not wrong himself. Now that he has the desire to fuck, he naturally wants to show off his sexual desire.

But Xia Sisi slept so sweetly that she couldn't bear to wake her up.

Lu Yan had no choice but to hug Xia Sisi's buttocks tightly, and lay on his side, slowly thrusting his big dick into her pussy.

I don't know if it's because the cock stayed in her pussy all night, or because she applied medicine to her pussy last time, even in her deep sleep, Xia Sisi's lewd water flowed out quickly following Lu Yan's manipulation .

Lu Yan had relieved his exuberant sexual desire last night, but this morning he did not rush, he only moved his hips lightly, and the big dick slowly thrust into Xia Sisi's pussy.

Although his movement was very small, Xia Sisi still felt it. The main reason was that Lu Yan's dick was too big, it was hard inside her tight pussy, and it was swollen, which made her unable to sleep peacefully.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi frowned and moaned impatiently, "I'm so tired..."

Seeing her waking up, Lu Yan became even more sexual.

"You're awake! I'm going to fuck you right now!"

Lu Yan stood up excitedly, and laid Xia Sisi flat on the bed again, while Ji leaned on her, put her slender legs on his broad shoulders, and pointed the big cock at the seam, Inserted slowly.

Once the posture was settled, Lu Yan exerted more force, and the speed of the fuck became faster and faster, and the sound of "cheep cheep" resounded throughout the room.

His strength was too great, the lust at the joint between the two had been crushed into white foam by Lu Yan's thick chicken.

Xia Sisi was so fucked by him that she trembled wildly, and the sweet moan of "Mmm~" kept pouring out of her mouth.

Unlike Lu Yan's mind, Xia Sisi was both refreshed and depressed.

It's because Lu Yan's strength is really strong, making her body rippling, and the utter coolness is transmitted to his heart from his strong impact.

And the depression is because his strength is too strong! She was fucked for so long last night, and woke up by him again this morning. Not only did she lack sleep, but even her pussy was rubbed sorely.

So during his hard work, Xia Sisi groaned cheerfully from time to time, and frowned from time to time to tell him to stop.