49

Soft and glutinous, it became a fan.

Three days, in the blink of an eye.

Xia Sisi and Lu Yan arrived at the location of the live broadcast according to the company's arrangement. Fang Jiaren was already there, and there was a strong man beside her.

The two were warming up while stroking each other's naked bodies. Fang Jiaren's plan was to go straight to the climax as soon as the live broadcast started, and let fans vote for her.

Xia Sisi glanced at the man's lower body, it was really big!

The face of Lu Yan next to him turned dark, and he glanced contemptuously, he was still younger than him!

When the two came, Fang Jiaren didn't even say hello, and continued to kiss me and me with the man.

Lu Yan also figured out Fang Jiaren's plan, and as soon as he pulled Xia Sisi into his arms, he kissed her passionately.

Fang Jiaren must not be allowed to win!

Xia Sisi was stunned for a second, and then responded enthusiastically.

Lu Yan rubbed Xia Sisi's soft buttocks with his big hands, aroused her desire, kissed her to the peak, removed the straps of Xia Sisi's dress with his teeth, sucked and licked her white and tender big tits .

Fang Jiaren saw it, and naturally she was not far behind. She quickly touched the man's cock a few times, then sat on it, and began to fuck it gently and slowly.

The staff didn't expect them to fight before the live broadcast started, so they quickly connected to the live broadcast channel and started the live broadcast.

It would not be an exaggeration to say that the live broadcast room was crowded. Both women were famous anchors. Coupled with the company's vigorous publicity and gimmicks, many people, even though they were not fans of the two, came to watch the fun.

Xia Sisi's fans were very supportive, and the rewards were all over the screen at the very beginning. As Fang Jiaren's original first sister, the fans were naturally not to be outdone, and the battle in the live broadcast room broke out at the touch of a button.

Xia Sisi greeted the fans sweetly as usual.

And Fang Jiaren ruthlessly followed her previous plan. As soon as the live broadcast started, she started having sex with that man, and Fang Jiaren's screams filled the entire live broadcast room.

Fans were attracted one after another, and the number of votes also increased linearly, just like no money.

Xia Sisi's fans were anxious, and hurriedly urged Xia Sisi and Lu Yan to fuck quickly, and even threatened: "Let them appreciate the charming demeanor of Sisi when she is being fucked!" Acting gets into theme quickly, too.

Lu Yan quickly took off the clothes of the two of them. As soon as Xia Sisi's naked body was exposed, many audiences praised her highly.

The skin is as fair as porcelain, the waist is as slender as a willow, and the tits are also straight and round, making people want to lick them at a glance.

When Lu Yan's big dick was exposed, the female fans were also excited, it was too big and thick! It must be so cool to be fucked!

Lu Yan put Xia Sisi in a kneeling position, pointed his dick at Xia Sisi's slit, and slowly fucked it in from behind.

Fans can see Xia Sisi's small pussy being fucked into a huge round hole by Lu Yan's big dick, all of them are excited.

Therefore, Yangou fans helped the two get another wave of votes.

Fang Jiaren yelled even louder, even Xia Sisi couldn't help turning her head to look at it, is it so cool?

Fang Jia doesn't care if he's happy or not! Is it enough to perform well? She can work hard to this day, not because of the man's ability, but because of her own acting skills!

Here, Xia Sisi is not in the mood to look at other people anymore. Lu Yan still remembers that when Xia Sisi first came in, she swept the man's cock. Fucking and thrusting, Xia Sisi moaned continuously.

The soft and waxy groans could easily attract men, and the eyes of many fans in the live broadcast room instantly shifted from Fang Jiaren to Xia Sisi.

For a while, the votes of the two were evened up.

Contrary to Fang Jiaren, Xia Sisi never relied on her acting skills, but on Lu Yan's strong ability, every time she was fucked to death, how could she have the energy to perform?

What fans love is her authenticity. What they want to see is the appearance of being fucked. Only when she is real enough can she be attractive enough.

Therefore, the match between Xia Sisi and Fang Jiaren was not obvious at the beginning, but as time passed, Xia Sisi got more and more tickets.

After all, Fang Jiaren has always just screamed obscenely, hasn't she? On the other hand, Xia Sisi, being fucked by Lu Yan, her voice was sometimes tactful, sometimes high, her face was bright red, her eyes were even more blurred, like rain hitting plantains, she looked completely fucked up.

The difference between high and low, now!

Fang Jiaren saw it, and decisively adopted the woman's active posture, sitting on the man's body, heaving up and down quickly, with a lecherous look on her face.

She thought, all the men in this world like sluts, the more flirtatious they are, the more they like them, as long as you grasp this point yourself. And that Xia Sisi, seeing that weak appearance, knew that it was impossible to take the initiative, and could only be softly fucked!

She was right, Xia Sisi's body had indeed been softened by Lu Yan, and even her hands on the ground were almost exhausted.

  "Hmm~ slow down... my husband...too fast... um~" Xia Sisi's words were accompanied by broken words.

groans came.

Lu Yan kissed her on the back, but his lower body did not slow down at all, "My wife is good, fans like to watch me fuck you hard."

Xia Sisi stopped talking, but her moans became more sweet and waxy.

One is delicate, the other is slutty, the fans in the live broadcast room had a big disagreement.

In the end, it was Xia Sisi who won the competition with a small number of votes and became the first sister of the sex live broadcast.

        (over)