44

Constantly coming and going in and out of the delicate and charming pussy, it also drives the lewd water inside to churn, and the sensual flesh turns outward.

Such a lively and fragrant scene has become the norm on this street and can be seen everywhere.

Even around the two of them, there were several more couples of men and women. The muffled groans of the men and the screams of the women became the most beautiful symphony between heaven and earth.

Xia Sisi was a little shy at the beginning, but later she found that the people around her didn't look this way, as if having sex in full view was a very normal thing, even if some people glanced twice, it was because of their appearance Pursuit, the combination of handsome men and beautiful women is always eye-catching.

So gradually, Xia Sisi had long forgotten her shyness, and completely devoted herself to having sex with Lu Yan, feeling his increasingly sophisticated fucking skills.

At this time, a man and a woman walked towards them while fucking.

"Do you want to come to the competition?" A clear male voice sounded, and Xia Sisi opened her misty eyes, only to realize that it was actually Zheng Yu, who was holding a naked petite girl in his arms.

Zheng Yu's delicate face became a little hard because of lust.

Lu Yan also found out that it was him, and immediately agreed to Zheng Yu's proposal.

He wanted Sisi to know that he, Lu Yan, was the one with the strongest ability to fuck her, who could make her fly, and this little boy couldn't compare to him!

The competition between the two is the same as everyone's competition. It's about who can fuck a woman better and who can last longer before ejaculating.

The two of them were kneeling, Xia Sisi and the girl named Xiaoxiao were leaning on each other and kneeling on the ground, while Lu Yan and Zheng Yu were half kneeling behind them, with their big dick pressing against the white little girl in front of them. butt.

With one command, both men's cocks were simultaneously inserted into the pussies of the girls in front of them, and then began to fuck.

Wanting to compete, Zheng Yu slowed down the speed of fucking, so that he could last longer before ejaculating.

However, he found that Lu Yan was holding Xia Sisi's slender waist and fucking violently, fierce like a wolf.

Xia Sisi's soft, glutinous and sweet moans were also mixed with occasional screams. Seeing Lu Yan's contemptuous eyes drifting towards him from time to time, Zheng Yu was irritated.

Seeing that Zheng Yu's aggressiveness was also getting faster and faster, and even compared him deliberately, a smile of success flashed in Lu Yan's eyes, but his aggressiveness did not decrease at all.

For a moment, the four people in this world were immersed in the pleasure of being fucked and fucked.

The two men were comparing each other whose dick could fuck the woman better, and the moans of the two women seemed to be comparing each other, and the moaning became louder.

Half an hour later, Zheng Yu blushed and ejaculated, regretting the defeat.

But Lu Yan became more and more excited, the smugness in his eyes could hardly be concealed, the action of the big cock thrusting and thrusting was violent and intense, making Xia Sisi scream non-stop.

After another ten minutes passed, Lu Yan ejaculated contentedly.

——————————

The plot of this article is a bit broken o(╯□╰)o

live blowjob (h)

For a few days, Lu Yan always looks for opportunities to fuck Xia Sisi outdoors once , and Xia Sisi also gradually accepted it from being shy at the beginning.

During the day, the two of them would go out to fuck on the street, or go to the bar box to play fuck games with Lu Yan's friends.

During the live broadcast in the evening, Lu Yan helped Xia Sisi deal with the fans' requests, either by rubbing her breasts or pushing her with her fingers, but she had never actually fought with a gun.

And tonight, the fans' request was to watch Xia Sisi blowjob.

To be honest, when this request was made, Lu Yan was so excited that even his cock trembled.

He had wanted to fuck Xia Sisi's small mouth for a long time, but was rejected by Xia Sisi, but he knew that Xia Sisi would never refuse the fans' requests.

Sure enough, although Xia Sisi showed a embarrassed expression, she still agreed.

Lu Yan had already taken off his pants excitedly, revealing his big dick, and stood beside Xia Sisi who was sitting on the sofa, the big dick was facing her pretty face.

The big, clean and slightly pink cock has turned a bit dark from the many times of fucking, and the huge cock is like a rocket gun.

Xia Sisi bit her lower lip, feeling a bit difficult to take a bite, the big black cock must taste bad, right?

Just like the urging of the fans, Lu Yan couldn't wait any longer, and couldn't help poking Xia Sisi's tender face with his big dick.

The fans were also excited, and everyone was clamoring for Lu Yan to poke his mouth.

Will Sisi broadcast the fuck today: "Brother, fuck your dick!"

I want to hear Sisi call out: "Sisi, open your mouth! I want to see a big dick fuck your mouth!"

I want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "Today I finally got what I wanted! Brother, be stronger! Fuck the big dick in! Fuck Sisi's mouth big!"

Sisi's tits are so firm: "Fuck fast, fuck fast Fuck! Say the important thing three times!"

I want to fuck Sisi's little mouth: "Although it's not my dick, I'm still very excited!